What's new

YOMI FOREVER KING Wins Mortal Kombat X @ The Fall Classic 2015!

Daemantalo

Not Good Enough
I suck and I'm never doing it again.

On the off chance that I do, there will be less "boyz" and "stahp" lines. Imagine trying not to use these with it being YOMI everywhere (shit, Michealangelo was my partner) and all listening to/using all of the community slang all weekend long. Thats why it was so prevalent. I agree it was a little excessive, but nothing to get butthurt over.

Actually, nevermind. Forget this defeatist attitude. Im godlike, and 90%+ of people had no real problem and know I should do it more often. I feel super comfortable with Mike, will definitely do it more. Everyone wants to laugh, and also not be fed bullshit knowledge/backstory. Next time.

Nerf Kitana.
That's right. You're a fantastic commentator with Mike. Screw what all these naysayers say. You've got lots of guys who enjoyed the B O Y Z and Kitana loving schtick.

Enexemander

A Hitbox Pirate - YARRR -
so what happened when MIT tried to do some EX move using deceptive in the final round but it didnt work? seemed to throw him off a bit like a couple weeks back when DJT tried to do EX tremor launcher in the corner and it just whiffed.
I haven't rewatched it, but I know that you can't Ex-Invis while there is an active spit ball on the stage, because the input for stopping the spit ball will take precedence over the Ex-Invis. IIRC, one is down, down, block, and the other is down, down, 3+block.

Saboteur-6

Filthy Casual
They do.

I'm saying people DONT want bullshit, they actually want knowledge and backstory on top of being able to laugh. All things I definitely provide clearly.

The second part of my post is a little snarky because a small percentage of people are focusing on the (admittedly, but lightly) excessive use of popular community terms - as if it dragged everything down.

I am no longer super passive KP who lets everything fly nonchalantly. I'm still myself 100%, but being vocal when I feel like it.

Sorry for the confusion, hope this clears it up for you, @Eldriken and anyone else.
You were my favorite commentator of the tourney bro, real talk.

I suck and I'm never doing it again.

On the off chance that I do, there will be less "boyz" and "stahp" lines. Imagine trying not to use these with it being YOMI everywhere (shit, Michealangelo was my partner) and all listening to/using all of the community slang all weekend long. Thats why it was so prevalent. I agree it was a little excessive, but nothing to get butthurt over.

Who is this and why has Tom Brady taken over your account :DOGE.
Jokes aside, @Kitana Prime commentary was amazing and hope you do it again when you have the chance!

Robotic

Gentleman.
They do.

I'm saying people DONT want bullshit, they actually want knowledge and backstory on top of being able to laugh. All things I definitely provide clearly.

The second part of my post is a little snarky because a small percentage of people are focusing on the (admittedly, but lightly) excessive use of popular community terms - as if it dragged everything down.

I am no longer super passive KP who lets everything fly nonchalantly. I'm still myself 100%, but being vocal when I feel like it.

Sorry for the confusion, hope this clears it up for you, @Eldriken and anyone else.
C L A R I T Y B O Y Z

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
Fuck, I leave this place alone for a few days and suddenly people are putting in tourney work with Goro now?

This arouses me sexually.

MrProfDrPepper

NRS, Guilty Gear, and KI, the holy trinity
Wound cowboy accuses king of being a scrub for never winning any majors, King immediately wins 3 majors in a row... I sense a connection there

Tom brady then why not accept this little challenge? your sub zero is a reference in the story or not... but i learned that as narrator is the best lol

Last edited:

GAV

Resolution through knowledge and resolve.
I think its safe to say that Forever KIng is OP. :p

Al jokes aside, no one can say he hasn't achieved at least top 5 status in MKX.