What's new

YOMI FOREVER KING Wins Mortal Kombat X @ The Fall Classic 2015!

Sutter Pain

Your mothers main.
Grats to King always been my favorite player to watch in NRS games. Character loyalist got no chance vs him and it is great to watch, I love it!!

Prinz

watch?v=a8PEVV6tt14
Just an observation:

Everyone has been religiously complaining about Summoner/Ronin/Deceptive etc, yet here we are with a Tempest/HQT/Aftershock/Kitana/etc top 8 yet again.

GG's King! Amazing sub play from DJT too.
Dude, stahp. No need to provoke dink to make another Quan has flaws thread. Kitana community should appologize though :DOGE

Prinz

watch?v=a8PEVV6tt14
I wonder, what would've happened if REO picked up Sheeva at that one tournament he trolled at. What if he won? He was down 0-2 I think though, but I bet we'd have shokans invade Earth and have a major party for REO.

Nephrite

#Fujin4MK12BaseRoster
Sonic (Kitana) vs MIT (Reptile), Sonic (Kitana) vs Slayer (Kung Lao) were super intense for me, a Kitana fan, to watch! The grand finals were pretty cool as well, Sub-Zero versus Goro, MK oldies duking it out. Congrats King!

Mad props to Saltface....in sea of characters much stronger than his own, he still finds a way into top 8
I'm just as impressed with SaltFace making top 8 as I'm with Forever King winning the whole tournament heck even making top 16 with Mileena in any tournament is impressive AF, some those player he fought didn't know the MU but still.
I'd be Mind Blown if he can keep it up without Mileena getting some help.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
I suck and I'm never doing it again.

On the off chance that I do, there will be less "boyz" and "stahp" lines. Imagine trying not to use these with it being YOMI everywhere (shit, Michealangelo was my partner) and all listening to/using all of the community slang all weekend long. Thats why it was so prevalent. I agree it was a little excessive, but nothing to get butthurt over.

Actually, nevermind. Forget this defeatist attitude. Im godlike, and 90%+ of people had no real problem and know I should do it more often. I feel super comfortable with Mike, will definitely do it more. Everyone wants to laugh, and also not be fed bullshit knowledge/backstory. Next time.

Nerf Kitana.
So people don't wanna hear back story and game/player knowledge or did I read this wrong ?

E

Eldriken

So people don't wanna hear back story and game/player knowledge or did I read this wrong ?
That's kinda how I read it as well. I decided to not comment on it 'cause I wasn't sure if I was interpreting it correctly or not. >_>

Sutter Pain

Your mothers main.
All the stream wants is memes, catch phrases, drama, shit talk and thick girls or at least thats what it seems like to me most the time.

Kitana Prime

Top-tier at everything but the characters I choose
They do.

I'm saying people DONT want bullshit, they actually want knowledge and backstory on top of being able to laugh. All things I definitely provide clearly.

The second part of my post is a little snarky because a small percentage of people are focusing on the (admittedly, but lightly) excessive use of popular community terms - as if it dragged everything down.

I am no longer super passive KP who lets everything fly nonchalantly. I'm still myself 100%, but being vocal when I feel like it.

Sorry for the confusion, hope this clears it up for you, @Eldriken and anyone else.

E

Eldriken

They do.

I'm saying people DONT want bullshit, they actually want knowledge and backstory on top of being able to laugh. All things I definitely provide clearly.

The second part of my post is a little snarky because a small percentage of people are focusing on the (admittedly, but lightly) excessive use of popular community terms - as if it dragged everything down.

I am no longer super passive KP who lets everything fly nonchalantly. I'm still myself 100%, but being vocal when I feel like it.

Sorry for the confusion, hope this clears it up for you, @Eldriken and anyone else.
Cleared everything up perfectly. Thanks, dude. I look forward to more of your commentary. Top tier commentary is always a delight.

TackyHaddock

Salty Mashers Krew
They do.

the commentary was super legit.

podizzler3000

http://streamable.com/ti5z
so what happened when MIT tried to do some EX move using deceptive in the final round but it didnt work? seemed to throw him off a bit like a couple weeks back when DJT tried to do EX tremor launcher in the corner and it just whiffed.