What's new

Yes, New Stuff for Reptile :)

RapZiLLa54

Monster Island Tournaments
THTB This also works with 2 into dash, you get the same pushback, sometimes more depending on where the 2 hits. Whats even better i noticed is the EX dash off of 4, 124 or 2 is much better because of the pushback, he barely extends past the opponent making it much more difficult to punish/escape.

Cat

This guy looks kind of tuff...
Okay, so, I figured 2 things just now.

1. Reptile can control the pushback on dash with 4 and 124. :)

2. This makes 124 really nice. He can scare you with a difficult to punish dash, and create some solid mixups off of it because it's neutral. Plus, you can use this off of a blocked EX dash since 124 is 11f and EX dash is +5.

So it's not some holy grail type of tech...but it seriously helps.
you can't expect players to block ex dash. All I do is ex dash with kabal as you come back from the first pass and blow it up. Any char with armor an do it. And for harder to punish dash. Still means it can be punish. Idk if it's worth the risk for rep players.

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
you can't expect players to block ex dash. All I do is ex dash with kabal as you come back from the first pass and blow it up. Any char with armor an do it. And for harder to punish dash. Still means it can be punish. Idk if it's worth the risk for rep players.
You can't always, but you also can't expect players to punish it 100% of the time. DetroitBalln knew how to stuff it when I played him, and it was very hit-or-miss, and he didn't always react to it.

xInfra Deadx I wouldn't expect it to, unless it's 15f or faster.

Cat

You can't always, but you also can't expect players to punish it 100% of the time. DetroitBalln knew how to stuff it when I played him, and it was very hit-or-miss, and he didn't always react to it.

xInfra Deadx I wouldn't expect it to, unless it's 15f or faster.
but is it worth the risk? I block it and eat a lil chip. I punish it and you eat a combo. I get hit by it you combo into a slide. But you wasted a bar of meter for that small damage.

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
Again, that's if you react to it. I can't count on you to not react to it, but I can't sit there and not do it because you can, because I know you won't always punish it. The risk isn't even that bad, aside from the reset. The damage is not much more from you.

Theoretically, it's not a good idea vs Kabal. Realistically, until you show me that you will punish it all the time, I won't care that the risk is there.

Cat

Again, that's if you react to it. I can't count on you to not react to it, but I can't sit there and not do it because you can, because I know you won't always punish it. The risk isn't even that bad, aside from the reset. The damage is not much more from you.

Theoretically, it's not a good idea vs Kabal. Realistically, until you show me that you will punish it all the time, I won't care that the risk is there.
that's true. Depends on who you are playing. A lot of ppl don't react to it. But I do most of the time. Ask joker :p. lol. Yeah kabal don't get much damage. But we both waste a meter and I get a combo off of it and you get nothing. Plus I get a mix up after knee.

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
that's true. Depends on who you are playing. A lot of ppl don't react to it. But I do most of the time. Ask joker :p. lol. Yeah kabal don't get much damage. But we both waste a meter and I get a combo off of it and you get nothing. Plus I get a mix up after knee.
Yeah my play at FR really opened my eyes haha, I am trying to play way more patiently instead of always trying to get in someone's ass lol, I really need help with Kabal, Mileena, and KL as well, I don't play enough good ones. As for the ex dash, yeah you were blowing that up haha, but I agree with THTB unless they prove to me they can punish it I'm going to do it.