What's new

Yeah, still not feeling this Krypt chief.

rubberbuns8002

Come with me if you want to lose
The biggest BS thing about The Krypt is Soul Fragments and how many you need to progress. 10,000 for the tree, 2,000 for the bridge, 3,000 to bring up the chest, plus who knows how many for Soul Chests.

Other than that I think it's fine now.

I got 10000 souls for doing one daily challenge yesterday. I dont understand the hoopla. The krypt and unlocks seem fine. I dont think every game has to have everything unlockable with a few days of release. That's silly

Corruption100

Plus Frame Enjoyer
nah the daily are different for everyone. ive been patiently waiting for that 10k souls but i might get them through ToT before nrs gifts them to me

Corruption100

Plus Frame Enjoyer
I will say crafting souls in krypt helps, although I wish I could just buy the ingredients off kollector or something lol.

I like this Krypt more than the ones in MK9 and MKX, if only because of the reduced jump scares, and it being in third-person, rather than first-person.

Corruption100

Plus Frame Enjoyer
yeah basically the prompt wont show up on a lever so you cant turn it. nrs hasnt addressed it yet i dont think. lucky indeed

Gamer68

Fujin!
I got 10000 souls for doing one daily challenge yesterday. I dont understand the hoopla. The krypt and unlocks seem fine. I dont think every game has to have everything unlockable with a few days of release. That's silly
The problem is most people (including myself) aren't getting 10,000 Souls for free. It's a real grind if you don't get that. I'm sitting on 8,000+ Souls, but even when I unlock the tree, I still have to get 2,000 for the bridge and 3,000 to raise the sunken chest.

Where is this Krypt Cheif and how do I defeat him?! Hit him with the hammer? How many times? Do I need the blindfold to see him? I must slay him or her and claim their position as chief of the Krypt!

Corruption100

Plus Frame Enjoyer
Damn I just realized since reloading chests gives mostly consumables we are supposed to get most skins through the shrine............