What's new

Strategy Xray dash cancel?

The only time I've ever done this was on the AI lol. I never would have guessed in a major (especially in top 8 of MLG!) that this would be done. The very thought of it is just crazy. I jumped out my seat when you did it, just insane.

Via_Negativa

Darkforge
After watching Denzell's performance in the archive's I think it's safe to say the best SZ player in the US is still in the air..... TomBrady is awesome but I have always said on these forums the mirror match and especially the Sub Zero mirror means absolutely fuck all... tournament result's are far more important and DJT got some extremely impressive wins in this tournament.

NRF CharlieMurphy

Kindergarten Meta
After watching Denzell's performance in the archive's I think it's safe to say the best SZ player in the US is still in the air..... TomBrady is awesome but I have always said on these forums the mirror match and especially the Sub Zero mirror means absolutely fuck all... tournament result's are far more important and DJT got some extremely impressive wins in this tournament.
you're like the only one who cares.

Be happy we have TWO .... TWO high level Sub Zero's to watch. Its poetic how they play, especially since they are polar opposites in style.

I literally shit my pants when I saw that happen lol. Denzell, your and shory's and all the other west coast inspired a lot of mk players, and I want to congratulate you boys on a very eye opening tournament. LONG LIVE SUB!!!
Don't forget to mention we immediately loaded up training mode and started trying it with different characters :)

"OOHHHHHHHH that was awesome! lets try that!" haha

ThaShiveGeek

Est In Harvey 1989
I like the X-Ray cancel stuff, I've been using it for quite some time now also. I did it in the tag matches for Mortal Monday a while back, i do @ 8:53 of this vid.
I hate that you still lost. That was ballsy. I'm going to try that real soon, but try in a full combo instead of going for the grab.

if its round 2 and they have a throws-worth of life left, then yeah definitely worth it. if its round 1, debatable, but still worth it if you know they are turtling.