What's new

General/Other - Pretty Lady XL Pretty Lady Leatherface Discussion Thread

Hara-Killer

Reverse Salt
Pretty Lady wake up on this 1st march , his angry and want some young scrubs to eat in his breakfeast like Grandappa says

" No secret, it's the meat. Don't skimp on the meat. I've got a real good eye for prime meat. Runs in the family"

"You have one choice, boy: sex or the saw. Sex is, well, nobody knows. But the saw, the saw is family."

SHAOLIN

内部冲突
Normally I don't like double posting, but I gotta say Leatherface zoning is gonna be a lot of fun! Once you gotten a couple of different zoning variations down its going to be hell for your opponent.

ABACABB

End Of Humanity
Played today for a few hours with pretty lady and he is very fun to use . His zoning is good but well in this game there are a lot of anti zoners so he will have many hard mu's .

Any string into up chainsaw is safe on block (-4)

Sugarwatermixlegit

Bruce Campbell 4 MK!!!
Any good Pretty Lady combos as of now? I saw a video on YouTube showing some cool stuff but I'm mostly seeing Butcher and Killer. I know this is all about projectiles, but there is combo potential. EX straight chainsaw could be nasty mid combo.

Kamikaze_Highlander

PSN: Windude008
That is what I saw. I am almost 100% falling back on using this variation. Combos look so swaggy, and look a little easier to pull off then the ones in the other 2. On top of that, universal 30%+ damage AND zoning.
Yea i dabbled with all three but picked Killer to start. IACS are tough, though the downward ones seem to be easier. Watching this really changes my opinion, EX up chansaw is also +12 with will lead to some crazy pressure with 22.

_CHINOCUDEIRO_

Machakabotones
Find some cool stuff using the toss to restand:
1)jump attack or 7f punish
JiP-f12-bd4-ji2-f12-bf2 (28%) and restand with +6f advantage and perfect for mid range 50/50

2)wake up or armor
df2EX-22-bd4-ji2-f12-bf2 (30%) and same situation as before

3)most damage and OH starter
f21d2-f12-bd4-ji2-f12-bf2 (33%) also restands

Last edited:

SHAOLIN

内部冲突
Corner combo:
F21D2 - S4 xx Ex SS - S4 xx CS - S4 xx PK (41%)

F21D2 - S4 xx Ex SS - S4 xx CS - S4 xx Up ST (40%) leaves them in a stagger state

22 xx Ex UP ST - S4 xx Ex SS - S4 xx PK (40%)

F3 xx Ex SS - S4 xx Ex SS - S4 xx CS - S4 xx PK (41%)

Sugarwatermixlegit

Bruce Campbell 4 MK!!!
Just played some Pretty Lady online. You know when you get people on the mic calling zoning "spam" in a salty fit of rage, your going to love this character :joker: As much as I am loving this variation, I still need to dabble in the other twos combos. Killer seems like a blast and has godlike player 2 colors. Butcher seems fun as well, but the other two look so much more appealing.

Jaku2011

Filled with determination
Ending combos with low saw leaves you +10 according to the frame data corner carry or corner combo into low saw leaves you right in there faces giving you a 50/50.

Rip Torn

ALL I HAVE IS THE GREEN.
I was practicing against the AI when I noticed it did this Pretty Lady combo:

Seems like a good way to extend damage.

The notations would be something like f12~bd4, f21exdf4, run (cross under) f1~db2 (the f1 crosses under again) f12~ender.

I'm sure you could get at least 40% for 1 bar (if not more). It's pretty hard to execute. I could see it getting easier over time though...

ABACABB

End Of Humanity
He is bad upclose , really bad . No mids , oh/low starters are slow as f**k , his b2 is fast and good but leads to nothing and is unsafe ( only safe from max range )

Imo this variation needs buffs to compete with all these anti zoners and rushdown beasts.