Status
Not open for further replies.
Starting things off...

vs Ronin Takeda:

vs Kobu Tanya:

vs Tremor:

vs Piercing Mileena:

More on Mileena:

Basically on top of being hard to punish anywhere, this also allows her to get out of the corner with a 50% change of not getting punished with anything. It also causes the clone to go away on block. You could always use EX Frost Bomb and get the punish but that requires a bar of meter for little damage and she can always get up and do it again. Now she has another 50% chance of not getting punished and again removes the clone.

Last edited:

DDutchguy

Stand 4'ing airplanes out of the sky
Let's get some actual discussion going. I don't play Grandmaster so I don't know how exactly his neutral works (inb4 "Ice Clone all day"), but being able to punish Tremor's d4 is all based on a read right? I suppose it's a new option in the corner for Sub, but it sounds like you really have to wait for it. In the corner that's not something you can do for too long because before you know it, the clone runs out. This does become useful once you manage to do it for the first time however, because the Tremor player should be much less tempted to go for d4 if he now knows you can punish it.

In the video you were talking about how d4~uprock is no longer a thing because of added recovery frames. Could you elaborate on that? Pre-patch I'm quite sure that uprock came out once you've pretty much done the db3 input. Is this no longer the case with the extra recovery on it?

Let's get some actual discussion going. I don't play Grandmaster so I don't know how exactly his neutral works (inb4 "Ice Clone all day"), but being able to punish Tremor's d4 is all based on a read right? I suppose it's a new option in the corner for Sub, but it sounds like you really have to wait for it. In the corner that's not something you can do for too long because before you know it, the clone runs out. This does become useful once you manage to do it for the first time however, because the Tremor player should be much less tempted to go for d4 if he now knows you can punish it.

In the video you were talking about how d4~uprock is no longer a thing because of added recovery frames. Could you elaborate on that? Pre-patch I'm quite sure that uprock came out once you've pretty much done the db3 input. Is this no longer the case with the extra recovery on it?
Reversal slide comes out so fast that you can punish Tremor and have enough time to avoid the up rock.

I GOT HANDS

Official Infrared Scorp wid gapless Wi-Fi pressure
"If youre a Jedi you might be able to punish it" well they are playing Ronin Takeda so you never know

ismael4790

Stay focused or get Caged
@Tom Brady What do you think about the GM Sub-Zero vs Balanced Kenshi matchup?
Many people tend to say it favors Kenshi, but I think it's at most 4'5-5'5 in Kenshi's favor.

More on Mileena:

Basically on top of being hard to punish anywhere, this also allows her to get out of the corner with a 50% change of not getting punished with anything. It also causes the clone to go away on block. You could always use EX Frost Bomb and get the punish but that requires a bar of meter for little damage and she can always get up and do it again. Now she has another 50% chance of not getting punished and again removes the clone.

can a mod please close this thread and move it to the netherrealm. There is no content left in it so so d0nt even leave it for information purposes. Thanks

Colest

Mid-Tier 'Mancer Main
Something happen in his latest stream? It's sub locked and I don't see anything too telling on his twitter. Was just watching the videos about 10 min ago and didn't see anything too egregious in the comment section. It couldn't possibly have been this that sent him full nuclear.

Last edited:
Hi everyone . May I ask how does the GM MU against ermac"master of souls" goes ?
Also I was wondering , in the corner does GM has a way to shutdown teleports ? Other than blocking them if I know they're coming obviously .
Thanks in advance .

Status
Not open for further replies.