What's new

General/Other - Dragon Breath XL Dragon Breath Discussion Thread

BanTheTesters

“My AGENT is tougher than you...”
Ive found a lot of players jumping into the flame pit i put down with Bo pretty often.

I just feel like that move need something more though..

So is Bo's exDF1 useful aside from the small damage it does? I know it's unblockable and it pops your opponent up but seems they go too far. Can you actually follow that up with anything?

myri

Time Warrior
So is Bo's exDF1 useful aside from the small damage it does? I know it's unblockable and it pops your opponent up but seems they go too far. Can you actually follow that up with anything?
Yeah it has some great tech that I have yet to implement, watch this set Omega did with Ketchup, he uses it after a knockdown in the corner. I believe if you time it right it's inescapable except for armour.

Last edited:

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
Good stuff as always :)

They forgot to show this trap:
It works really good, especially in the end of round (BUT: I wouldn't advice to use it against teleporting characters!)
Don't think they forgot, that's a tech rollable gimmick.

Wigy

There it is...
Tips for kano matchup?

D3/d4 might as well be plus 70.

Puts him at an annoying range for counterpoking and f1 gets low profiled.

Knifes are an obvious huge issue. His regular kano ball kind of finds gaps in oki sometimes which is annoying.

D3/4 knife on cyber is a paaaain.

B1 is very good at antiairing so u cant jump..

While im asking. Possessed kenshi... Do i just put the controller down and leave the room?

Last edited:

freerf245

11 11 11 11
Tips for kano matchup?

D3/d4 might as well be plus 70.

Puts him at an annoying range for counterpoking and f1 gets low profiled.

Knifes are an obvious huge issue. His regular kano ball kind of finds gaps in oki sometimes which is annoying.

D3/4 knife on cyber is a paaaain.

B1 is very good at antiairing so u cant jump..

While im asking. Possessed kenshi... Do i just put the controller down and leave the room?
Kano has always been one of his worst matchups imo. I honestly don't got much else besides get him to the corner. But thats a pain in the ass considering kano's neutral is better in everyway across all variations. Dunno usually I swap characters tbh.

Wigy

There it is...
Kano has always been one of his worst matchups imo. I honestly don't got much else besides get him to the corner. But thats a pain in the ass considering kano's neutral is better in everyway across all variations. Dunno usually I swap characters tbh.
Yeah.. Bo still has a lot of these matchups, bit of a nuisance.

That kano shiz has to be like 7-3.

He just has endless meter cause all the knifes you haaaave to block, so in the situation you sooomehow manage to knock him into the corner he just breaks.

Wigy

There it is...
Any word on how well s4 can be used as AA and/or anti cross up into full combo(s)?
I do not like it on crossups. Has a tendency to be unreliable and come out the wrong side etc.

Could be an issue with timing but i dont have that issue with other moves

Jump ins its great though

Wigy

There it is...
Anybody trying to get into bo

D2 is the best anti crossup in the corner, as you get a full like 40% combo off it when it hits behind your head (which it always does for some reason)

you can combo midscreen too funnily enough.

Darth-Nero

Come Thunder! Come Lightning!
Anybody trying to get into bo

D2 is the best anti crossup in the corner, as you get a full like 40% combo off it when it hits behind your head (which it always does for some reason)

you can combo midscreen too funnily enough.
I know that his D2 is god like, it's what i use for AA all the time. Can you post the combo conversions off of D2 you mentioned? I didn't know he can do that lol

Wigy

There it is...
I know that his D2 is god like, it's what i use for AA all the time. Can you post the combo conversions off of D2 you mentioned? I didn't know he can do that lol
21 21 21 3 ex fart b233 cartwheel

Something like that no access to ps4

I cant remember what it was but igot it to like 36%

Midscreen you can rc 12 cartwheel, very situational

myri

Time Warrior
mmmmm, dat scaling

Wow.

I never use the unblockable like that so I've never seen it before but that is weird. Seems like some sort of weird interaction between the unblockable and Shinnok's wakeup frames, not sure why but maybe it's just because it hits so early that the game still thinks he's still in the previous combo for some reason and scales accordingly.