What's new

Xbox players looking for sets!

Captain l2ed

White wolf
Gamertag is bes110. I play Green Lantern only. For now...

Edit: Why don't we try and create a little xbox test your might community? Run little tournaments and such? Could be fun!
First step would be to show up Friday 9pm cst for a friendly koth! But I think tourneys would be cool to organize and even stream if we get to that point!
@Devils Britches and I have been throwing the idea of starting a Xbox tym guild just for everyone to connect,ask for matches etc. I'm going to start one tomorrow and I'll post in op.

Bes110

Noob
First step would be to show up Friday 9pm cst for a friendly koth! But I think tourneys would be cool to organize and even stream if we get to that point!
@Devils Britches and I have been throwing the idea of starting a Xbox tym guild just for everyone to connect,ask for matches etc. I'm going to start one tomorrow and I'll post in op.
Oh really? You host king of the hills? I would love to participate! Let's get this thing rolling. I would love to build it to the point of streaming!

Captain l2ed

White wolf
Oh really? You host king of the hills? I would love to participate! Let's get this thing rolling. I would love to build it to the point of streaming!
It'll be the first one I've hosted off tym but I'm looking forward to trying to get it rolling! Add me on Xbox my man.

K7L33THA

Grapple > Footsies
Would love to get some long sets. I am on late nights after like 12am central. I play Cyborg, Swamp Thing, Cheetah, and learning Red Hood.

It would be great if we could get a stream going, or regular KOTH &/or tournaments. Little more awkward for me as I'm GMT (UK), however I'm also up for playing if things are going on.

We would make quite a nice community out of this...

GT: Meridiax
GMT time zone and I play Harley (Main) and Poison Ivy and I'm learning Catwoman atm. Looking for sets and KOTHs.

KarmaKlLL ( the "i" in kill is a lowerecase "L" )

East Coast and on most nights during week and sporadically on weekends.

Seobones

Noob
awesome thread!

GT : Seobones
Europe.
Wired, good ping
Poison Ivy, Catwoman, RedHood

anyone can add me, even from the US, If your wired and have a good connection it's flawless.

LEGI0N47

I like to play bad characters
I live in EU and play wired, have since forever as it's proper for all games. GT is username. I play WW and dabble in Blue Beetle. Feel free to add me.

EvilNonsense

steals your stuff
My GT is EvilNonsense. I play Scarecrow, Batman and Bane mostly. I'm on in the afternoon and late at night on EST. I'm not too good, but feel free to add me. My setup is wired.

Last edited:

Bes110

Noob
Hey guys I got caught up in something tonight but tomorrow night I'm going to try and get another koth going! Let's say 9:30pm cst? Just to get a show on who wants an, invite like this, message or quote this and I'll invite you tomorrow night.
Unfortunately weekends are bad for me. But if we could also run something during the week as well, say Thursday, that would be perfect for me.