What's new

Xbox One mods allows for PS4, Xbox 360 controller use, even Keyboard

7L

Heads up!
I've been lagged multiple times against somebody using a cronus. I dont trust these.

Vinci212

Hungry Game Dev
Even if the 360 ones lagged, this is a different group of people coding for the device, so there is a possibility that if this WAS an issue, this is a different device with different coding. I ordered mine from XConsoles, they contacted me saying that they are on back order and should arrive in the next two weeks. I responded to the message, asking if I was far enough in line to be a part of the first shipment on the 27th, but XConsoles has only replied with a generic "We will be fulfilling the orders on a first come first serve basis" now three times in a row, even though I have pressed for a rough estimate on how many they would be getting in. I think it is also worth noting at the time I ordered my Cronus Max from this site, they had sent me an email telling me that 200 units were in stock. They haven't charged my card yet, but be careful buying these things, there are only two sites and an Ebay account selling them, which has me on high alert until I have it in my hands working.

Vinci212

Hungry Game Dev
I have to also point out that no one blinked an eye to all the players using Ps2 and Ps1 controllers plugged into Xbox during NEC, all of these adapters are after market and no matter how many amateur tests are run on these devices, there are still variables for lag. I mean to be honest, being a dev, I have seen Xbox 360 controllers lag on Xbox 360's and dev kits - this happens, frames drop when effects come on screen, and certain characters with higher vert/tri counts are loaded - these are the results of fly by wire competition.

ColdBoreMK23

Noob Saibot
I should be getting my cronus max this week. It shpped today. I ordered it from one of the cronus sites.

How is everyones working so far?

EDIT: Not sure if I can post the site but if someone wants the name just PM me and I will get back to you. Mine should be here this Thursday according to the tracking info.