What's new

XBL and Kaillera UMK3 Tournaments this Saturday

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
If it is EST, then that means 7PM start for me and I can make it. I have my 360 back and can use my brothers gamertag :p

how do we go into a chat room? sorry for sounding like a noob, but i play xbla all the time, my gold membership for x NuMsKuLL x ran out, so im going to be using the GT that i am always on now, RiskyBiscuit. anyone add with on xbl with some info, it would be greatly appreciateed

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
We will put up directions for setting up Kaillera if need be, but honestly it'll probably work out better if only experienced Kaillera users play.

Ok I found out, I wont be able to make it for sure, as I wont have internet connection whats so ever. Even if I managed to steal some laggy ass internet from someone, I still dont have a computer to come to the chat on, or PM or anything. So count me out for this one. Im dissapointed because im looking foward to a site rankinjg system. Ah well, in the future.

dreemernj

Ambassador
Be in the chat around 9pm. Chances are it'll get started a little while after that (like 10 or 15 minutes or something). If you can't be there at the beginning don't worry about it too much. I'm sure Shock has something in mind that'll make it easy for new people to join in.

Again, be in the chat around 9pm or later if you can. And Good Luck everybody!

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
Tournament is down to CRT me and UMK Killer, the brackets are up but I made a mistake, Scheisse's advance should be UMK, but in any event, I just played him a few matches, the first one was fine, and the second few were totally horrible lag. I have to figure out what is up with that.

http://www.bracketmaker.com/tmenu.cfm?&tid=228515&tclass=

For now, might have to finish tomorrow or whatever.