What's new

Discussion X-ray combos for your character

MsMiharo

Kuff Bano
On another subject I think overall X-Ray's should be better overall. The only worthwhile ones are jacqui (HT builds so much bar and on block it jails into s1 for more pressure), Sonya's, JC (jails on block, combo on hit, sub (s/o to madzin), CSZ, Goro (jail shenanigans), Kitana. Some like Lao and Dvorah are mostly good because of their meter build. Some are niche but ok like FT and tremor.

Like Kanos is a 21f mid that scales HORRIBLY, doesn't provide a combo and is unsafe. I just want more options across the board. If it was an oh it'd be the Kitana mind game for instance. Maybe they should provide at least one of these things: plus on block, a combo, oh/low for characters that lack one of them, be a parry. I'm not advocating all should be the same but it'd be more fun if they were more viable across the board.

IrishMantis

Most humble shit talker ever!!!
On another subject I think overall X-Ray's should be better overall. The only worthwhile ones are jacqui (HT builds so much bar and on block it jails into s1 for more pressure), Sonya's, JC (jails on block, combo on hit, sub (s/o to madzin), CSZ, Goro (jail shenanigans), Kitana. Some like Lao and Dvorah are mostly good because of their meter build. Some are niche but ok like FT and tremor.

Like Kanos is a 21f mid that scales HORRIBLY, doesn't provide a combo and is unsafe. I just want more options across the board. If it was an oh it'd be the Kitana mind game for instance. Maybe they should provide at least one of these things: plus on block, a combo, oh/low for characters that lack one of them, be a parry. I'm not advocating all should be the same but it'd be more fun if they were more viable across the board.
I actually think they did good job in this game around in comparison to others

Viable X-Rays off the top of the head

Johnnys
Mileenas
Kitana
Kotal
Sonya
Triborg
Dvorah
BRC
F/T
Jaqcui

I'm sure there is more

But still even 9 out of 33 is much better than MK9s where like 2 where viable lol

MsMiharo

Kuff Bano

Johnnys
Mileenas
Kitana
Kotal
Sonya
Triborg
Dvorah
BRC
F/T
Jaqcui

I'm sure there is more

But still even 9 out of 33 is much better than MK9s where like 2 where viable lol
Yeah I agree. I kinda wish most/all were though. X-Rays are hype!

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way

Johnnys
Mileenas
Kitana
Kotal
Sonya
Triborg
Dvorah
BRC
F/T
Jaqcui

I'm sure there is more

I think Sub's and Kung Lao's are good.

Blewdew

PSN: MaxKayX3

Dvorah's also good because it's super fast, you can confirm it from Almost everything she does, you can do it in the air and it is super plus on block I think it even jails into f112.

MsMiharo

Kuff Bano
Dvorah's also good because it's super fast, you can confirm it from Almost everything she does, you can do it in the air and it is super plus on block I think it even jails into f112.
Pretty sure it doesn't jail but it's good, but mostly because she builds so much meter, not as much because of the move itself (although it is good)

Blewdew

PSN: MaxKayX3
Pretty sure it doesn't jail but it's good, but mostly because she builds so much meter, not as much because of the move itself (although it is good)
I checked it it's actually -15 I think I thought about an other character:confused: maybe f/t's it's +6 at least

Her X-Ray shits on everything. At any moment when you're at ~50% or less hp and she has x-ray available, pray she doesn't use it when you try to do anything or you're dead.
Wait, so it's actually a good X-ray? I immediately thought that it was only AA, then with the explanation I thought well I'll have to time that real good. But now you're saying it deals a lot of damage? Also I just have to watch out for any frame traps right? And does it beat out a lot of opponents moves?

MsMiharo

Kuff Bano
Wait, so it's actually a good X-ray? I immediately thought that it was only AA, then with the explanation I thought well I'll have to time that real good. But now you're saying it deals a lot of damage? Also I just have to watch out for any frame traps right? And does it beat out a lot of opponents moves?
Beats pretty much anything.