What's new

www.noob.com

Bloody Roar! lol

oh fuck no. But I would looooove to see Ed & John kiss and make up and make another MORTAL KOMBAT game again FOR ONCE. Geesh, and call it MK5 as if nothing "bad" has happened since. :D
LOL at above. The worst cover-up of all time.

Has there been a poll somewhere asking people if they would prefer a 2D or 3D version or maybe a petition for the 2D version?

Total darkness? Still looks the same too me. Maybe we should start posting screen shots everytime we think something has changed.
Not that it matters, we wont be able to figure anything out at all, bit like viral advertising. The more confusing the page gets, the more we get interested, but at the end of the day, it means nothing until we have the game in our hands.

dreemernj

Ambassador
but at the end of the day, it means nothing until we have the game in our hands.
Exactly. But it is still fun to make fun of how ghetto they're doing it, lol.

I haven't noticed a difference in a few days.

Crappy yellow line between celestial bodies check
Zoobook pictures check
Christmas countdown check

Alright, we're good to go!

dreemernj

Ambassador
The host might have taken the night off. It's still the same image from a couple days ago so I doubt it was an update in progress.

The site is hosted on a service that claims unlimited storage and unlimited bandwidth starting at $5/mo. I imagine their quality of service is...interesting.

McCarron

Noob
He may have been trying to fix the error you get in Safari with the Flash. I let him know there was a problem. It's still there though.

dreemernj

Ambassador
Ahh yes, I hadn't looked in Safari. There's a newline between the image's URL and the next &. 1 backspace should fix it.

dreemernj

Ambassador
The image has been updated again with some numbers at the bottom.

The numbers seem to correspond with letters
FREE on the left and KLOSE on the right.

Free Klose?

Freek Lose?

Who knows. It's a mystery!!!

The image has been updated again with some numbers at the bottom.

The numbers seem to correspond with letters
FREE on the left and KLOSE on the right.

Free Klose?

Freek Lose?

Who knows. It's a mystery!!!
That's some Batman Forever Riddler shit right there, Dreemer!
(with the whole "Mr. E" riddle)

krsx

Noob
For some reason, I keep getting the feeling it's gonna be like some Beast Wars-like idea, with the "rage" being the fighters unleashing their animalities or whatever...maybe like the old Aggressor Bar. I may be WAY off, but that's all I got.

McCarron

Noob
I think it's Free and Klose (as in something close to me, not something being closed). The Free throws me off, but Klose means the Answers are close I think.

Has nobody thought it just might mean Close, as in "the game is close to arrival"

Free = away, from you in particular.

K(C)lose, near, to you, to release?

ZAQ

Noob
His ass needs to stop fuckin with marketing and focus on making a good game. Riddle solved.

McCarron

Noob
Sounds like the ISP moved it, not Ed himself. They were probably moving it to another server overnight due to it's activity.

Tim Static

Adminerator
I smell bullshit!

haha, all these people trying to make Aoril Fools joke, argh, hahahaha,

Touch? what is this a DS title too? ;)