What's new

Wrestlemania 30 Discussion

i am all for the streak. remember michelle mccool is my all time fave diva. so u do the math.
divas championship match tho.... maybe tamina or aj will win. i can see a non total diva winning as well. idk why but yeah.

MKB

Forum General Emeritus
Please DO NOT post links to any illegal streams. This includes posting links to the links. They will be deleted immediately and your account will be infracted.

Fred Marvel

It's actually Freddy Marvel
i am all for the streak. remember michelle mccool is my all time fave diva. so u do the math.
divas championship match tho.... maybe tamina or aj will win. i can see a non total diva winning as well. idk why but yeah.
michelle mctaker :joker:
and idk if the divas match is gonna make the card unless they cut this short

LionHeart V1

You will feel deaths cold embrace
who would have thought that The Undertaker match would be the most disappointing match of the night.

HushoftheWind

When's GGA!?
yeah this match is ass. Brock won this match clearly. this is the first time in awhile i seen taker dominated in a streak match.

HushoftheWind

When's GGA!?
now if you guys will recall, Undertaker and Brock are really close and they talked about this for years. You guys had to see that coming.

edit: The execution was ass though

LionHeart V1

You will feel deaths cold embrace
Wow out of all the great matches undertakes has had and he loses in one of the most boring mania matches ever!!!! WOW!! If he was going to lose CM Punk should have ended it.