What's new

Wrestlemania 30 Discussion

juicepouch

blink-182 enthusiast
There was no point of him winning
there would be if it caused him to turn bad or at least turn interesting. the way it happened, I agree. that was pointless. Bray should've gone over

PS Razor Ramone's speech was awesome. Warrior's was very egotistic

juicepouch

blink-182 enthusiast
I would have been ok if he pulled a WM 17 Austin with like 12 chairshots on Bray. There was NO other reason for Cena to win.
That's what I'm saying, if it's not going result in some massive shock to his character then what's the point besides making the little kids happy

Jaku2011

Filled with determination
He's already basically retired though he has one match a year and it's usually great. So no he can retire whenever the fuck he wants.

juicepouch

blink-182 enthusiast
Taker puts on a great match almost every time. But he need to retire? Lol
Yup

It takes him the entire year to get in good enough condition to wrestle once and the build up to his match at WM has deteriorated to the point where he only shows up what? 3 weeks before? There's hardly even any story as to why brock cares about the streak

Fred Marvel

It's actually Freddy Marvel
Yup

It takes him the entire year to get in good enough condition to wrestle once and the build up to his match at WM has deteriorated to the point where he only shows up what? 3 weeks before? There's hardly even any story as to why brock cares about the streak
yeah this should really be his last mania, we all know the streak isnt ending and i love taker but these 20 minute intros are too much