What's new

WoundCowboy Wins Injustice at Wednesday Night Fights 3.7

SatsuiYesHadou

Yung Kneecaps
Cowboy is the Sinestro of the world! Hold it down for the West Coast!

NorCal is joining SoCal and vegas in competitive locals finally!

And props to Ren for knocking me out into losers first round. Its a wakeup call that you cant go to Evo not knowing a single matchup in this game. I had to run through so many people in losers only to lose in a close match to Aris.

#HoldDat9thKrayzie

Ill be back in full force next week, and thats a promise.

Also, good shit to all of the NorCal guys. Wish I got a chance to play you guys, youre all threats at Evo. Makes me feel like an all WC top 8 at evo is definitely possible!
Did you use your new tech? :eek:

Red Reaper

The Hyrax Whisperer
No. I played Cash's Deathstroke and he meterburned out, so I didnt want to risk it.

I tested it at home and he cant meterburn unless its the last hit. I timed it wrong. Oh well, next week. :)
that new tech you put on me and my ares online a couple days ago? I was a lost soul.
Ok good cause I don't think I'll ever see you lose at this game again. I wanted to cry at casuals D:

Damn... Soo much hype!

Wish I kould invest time in this game without sacrificing my obligations. =/

Fromundaman

I write too much.
Damn this is a good stream. Haven't seen it all yet, but good shit WC!

WoundCowboy Congrats on the win. I will be stealing so much tech from you XD

Blind_Man Your Raven was sick! Pulled out a lot of stuff I've never seen before. Will definitely also be stealing tech from you.

And I don't know what he uses on here, but to Ren the Joker player: DAAAAAYUM! You made Joker look hella sexy! I was debating dropping him, but after seeing you play I think I'm just going to take some of your setups and try to get good with him instead.