What's new

Would You Rather Have Your Character All to Yourself?

Would you rather have a very small or very large community playing your character?

• Very Small. I wan't my character to be underused.

Votes: 28 38.4%
  • Very Large. I want to have the help of a lot of players.

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Somewhere in the middle. Not very big. Not very small.

Votes: 18 24.7%
  • It doesn't matter to me.

Votes: 26 35.6%

• Total voters

Marinjuana

Up rock incoming, ETA 5 minutes
I'd prefer to have a lesser used character in similar fashion to how I don't want everyone driving the same car as me. But I'm gonna play whoever I think is cool and fun to use. But if the character is super good and everyone's using it I do lose some interest, like I used Acidic early on in KP2 but it just felt gross after a short while.

gam224

The world's least hype player
I just happen to play characters with small communities by chance not by conscious choice. Zod was op, but outside of Pig, Dave, Viking, and Relaxed State, there were only like 8 or 9 other Zods that I knew of. Erron was made famous by Fox, but there really weren't a lot EB players out there it seemed.
After the nerfs everybody jumped ship to whoever else fox was playing

Somewhere in the middle. Not very big. Not very small. Dudes finding tech and sharing with others to improve, but not too much so there is no internal conflict.

TrulyAmiracle

Loud and Klear~
I like the smaller communities mainly coz it seems they have some sort of "our character sucks" bond going, like the Bane community or Jacqui communtity.

I don't mind playing top tiers but I never go to their forums coz it's people arguing about how broken/not broken said character is.

With that said I just pick who I like, and they usually end up being an underused character (Jade/Ermac, Hawkgirl/Raven/Bane, Jacqui/Naginata/Jin)

E

Eldriken

Don't really care. I can't lab worth a shit, so I rely on others to figure out the character(s) I intend to use.