What's new

Would You pay MK10 Online Subscription Fee to maintain Patches?

Would You pay MK10 Online Subscription Fee to maintain Patches?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RWDY Nori

Where is crossplay?
Do you remember SNES games used to be 70-80 brand new? Now games are 60. You can still get a full game and your moneys worth. Games that usually win GOTY are certainly not given that award for it's DLC. Look at Mass Effect series, you can enjoy it and love it w/out all the DLC. It's extra.

As far as patches and things like that, it does cost money and it's not free. Maybe some companies take advantage, that's how it is. Gas companies rape us everyday, doesn't mean I'm going to stop filling up my car

TheSpore

Nurgle Chaos God of Death and Disease
Do you remember SNES games used to be 70-80 brand new? Now games are 60. You can still get a full game and your moneys worth. Games that usually win GOTY are certainly not given that award for it's DLC. Look at Mass Effect series, you can enjoy it and love it w/out all the DLC. It's extra.

Well to be fair I never said DLC was bad, again there is nothing wrong with paying for new content.

As far as patches and things like that, it does cost money and it's not free. Maybe some companies take advantage, that's how it is. Gas companies rape us everyday, doesn't mean I'm going to stop filling up my car
We fill up our car mainly because we have to, games on the other hand are not something we must have to continue our day-to-day lives. It isn't just some companies that take advantage, its actually quite a bit that do so, which in that case I will point out Capcom's past practices, EA, Acti/Blizz, as well as a few others. Again, you should expect and demand a fully functional product on day one of a game's release, not a $60 dollar purchase.

Why would I need a PoS4 to play MKX? When I can play it on my Xbox One?

And why the hell would I pay for a console, games and accessories with Fogbreather money?

;) Just being honest.

TaffyMeat

Infinite Meter Kombos
Oblivion GOTY load it in another language other than English and then the witch accepts the bloodgrass for the vampire cure.

TheSpore

Oblivion GOTY load it in another language other than English and then the witch accepts the bloodgrass for the vampire cure.
Regardless it still doesn't justify that they sold and still sell a broken product in the form of full retail product, I was only using an example.

CRKFIEND

Noob
Umm no. When I spend 60 dollars on software, it's for a completed game. It's the developers responsibility to fix problems that may arise post-launch.

This is the problem with digital distribution and such. Developers feel it's okay to release incomplete software, and the consumer has accepted it as the norm. (If this statement was incorrect, this poll would never have been published)

If NRS releases a pay-to-patch method, I will take a dump on my copy of MK10 over youtube.

TheSpore

Umm no. When I spend 60 dollars on software, it's for a completed game. It's the developers responsibility to fix problems that may arise post-launch.

This is the problem with digital distribution and such. Developers feel it's okay to release incomplete software, and the consumer has accepted it as the norm. (If this statement was incorrect, this poll would never have been published)

If NRS releases a pay-to-patch method, I will take a dump on my copy of MK10 over youtube.
If they did something like this I wouldn't even buy the next MK game

SaJa

FH_FenriR
The main problem isn't the tier list IMO. if the online would be good I 100% sure even noobs wouldn't complain that much about zoners or top tier.
Online bad matchups aren't 4-6 but 2-8 that's why people overeact all the time to characters like Superman or Deathstroke imo.

The online is the main issue ! But don't expect me to pay like they did for WoW.. stop donations.

Jay Rupp

Human Smoke or Riot
This is what is wrong with games now. Dlc used to be free for 99% of the games back in the day, and now you want us to pay for a functioning game? C'mon chief.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2