What's new

Would You Be Willing to Spend $2 More for Registration at Majors to Have All Krypt Items Unlocked?

Would You Be Willing to Pay an Extra $2 at Majors for All Krypt Unlockables?

• Total voters

DevilMaySpy

Mama's Little Bumgorf
Brutalities and alt costumes are a must IMO. Brutalities are actually really hype surprisingly, fatalities,.. Not so much.
I agree, especially since you don't expect them if you don't play the character. It adds a shock factor to the viewing experience.

E

Eldriken

I would most certainly do this. For one, it's only $2. You could probably find that lying around in change inside of your car. :p

Second of all, having access to ALL the Brutalities would be great. I prefer to finish matches with Brutalities 'cause they're quick, not very cinematic (if at all for most) and make the match end a lot quicker than a Fatality does.

DevilMaySpy

Mama's Little Bumgorf
Just had a thought... wouldnt you only need this for the STREAM set up and maybe 2 others if were doing this for hype reasons?

True. I thought about that, then considered the possibility of a stream setup not functioning properly or having to be swapped for a Shinnok player. I've seen it done several times already. Hopefully everyone has completed story mode by now.
To your point, having the Krypt unlockables on 2 other systems would be sufficient in comparison to all of them, but it's still only $2. If all players don't want their fee raised for this, then we could have a circle of players who do like the hype factor chip in for just the stream setup.

d3v

SRK
We wouldn't be having this discussion if the game had an "exhibition mode" option like DOA5 that unlocks every alternate skin at the cost of disabling trophies/achievements.

Levaranoia

War God
NRS really needs to do something about having to unlocking brutalities on both profiles for local multiplayer. Shit should be unlocked on system if one player has it. So stupid.