What's new

Would you agree that Superman is ranked 66th in the terms of "power" in the DC Universe?

Zmoke

= zσмвιє ѕмσкє, тнє cυяяєηт ѕтαтυѕ σƒ тσм νявα∂αѕѕ
Yes.

Because **** you, he's God. :joker:
That wasn't logical in the way I (or 99% of people for that matter) perceive it, rather it was some "shortcut logic". :tonyt

If everything would be logical -- how is this below illogical?

Can the presence create a rock so big that he can't lift it? Yes he can. Is that completely illogical and impossible to do with regard to any kind of natural law in the universe. Yuppers.

Question! Specifically to the Detective Comics Universe lore fans. If the Presence, the most powerful character there is, is omnipotent i.e. can potentially do just anything;

Can the Presence perform this series of tasks successfully wherein he first has to decide that A) he will never be able to shit in his pants again and after that B) he has to shit in his pants? If not - he is not omnipotent after all. If yes - explain how.
Yes, he will do part A, and then change the meaning of never. Then he will do part B. Does this satisfy your conditions? And idk why I'm saying this but I'm an atheist as well

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
So, open the bible and you find characters more powerful than superman? Ugh.
Once you get to like number 5 they stop being religiously based.

Also as rev0lver said, they dont try and push anything on the readers, it is more just a part of the lore.

It is almost the exact same thing with MK having the hell stage and the gods watching over all the realms.

Reedoms

Noob
So basically Satan is a DC character? lol
Satan is Lucifer in DC/Vertigo. He's a chill ass guy who runs a bar in LA for a while before creating his own universe then leaving reality all together.
Satan in Marvel is the guy who cursed the original Ghost Rider Johnny Blaze and until pretty recently was the one who gave him the powers of Ghost Rider. Now Ghost Rider is an angel created by God. He's also got a son who runs around beating the shit out of demons while screaming he isn't like his dad.

Roachthroat

I WILL SHOW YOU WAR - Black Adam
I wanted too see more of these characters in the game i wanted it too be a clash of titans not green arrow took a pill now he can fight superman. when they told me they'd explain i was kind of hoping for people being granted powers and shit from cosmic entities and goin at it with eclipso the spectre and lucifer

Zmoke

= zσмвιє ѕмσкє, тнє cυяяєηт ѕтαтυѕ σƒ тσм νявα∂αѕѕ
Yes, he will do part A, and then change the meaning of never. Then he will do part B. Does this satisfy your conditions? And idk why I'm saying this but I'm an atheist as well
That's a good answer, it meets the requisites. I will make the rules harder: the rules cannot be twisted in any manner, they are perceived as the majority of people would, and the answer must be within the logic as we know today. How?

Reedoms

Noob
I know youre trolling but Dr. Manhattan would fuck up Captain Atom, Dr.M could erase him from existence with a thought..... who's the poor mans hero now :coffee: Kappa
Nu52 Captain Atom is leagues above Manhattan in matter manipulation and can move between moments on a level that Flash is on. Besides, Manhattan was entirely based on Captain Atom but Moore switched the names and outfits slightly because he wasn't allowed to use the Charlton characters. Like how Rorschach is a poor mans Question.