What's new

Match-up Discussion Would I be the best Freddy if I beat Wafflez in a MM ?

Jim

Emperor of the Moon
A lot of peopel talk about this being freddy's worst MU, i disagree
So who would you say is Freddy's worst match up if not Smoke? I said this long before I ever heard M2Dave say it. I'm not a top player though, so I'm open to other interpretations. A little part of me has tried to reconsider it a few times but just once you miss time one glove it is over.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
So would you say is Freddy's worst match up if not Smoke? I said this long before I ever heard M2Dave say it. I'm not a top player though, so I'm open to other interpretations. A little part of me has tried to reconsider it a few times but just once you miss time one glove it is over.
Hmm I'd say smoke raiden and Lao are his 3 hardest

Ashenar

Just a slightly above average player.....
A lot of peopel talk about this being freddy's worst MU, i disagree so to get Dave riled up would I be the best freddy if i were to avenege m2dave for all his losses to this coward by beating Wafflez?

Wafflez

I challenge you to a 10-20 MM FT5 Freddy vs Smoke on stream this weekend in honor of my TZA brother

Lets do this Toilet

edit: Im sort of drunk but regardless my offer stands
if you beat wafflez with freddy in a ft5 i'd honestly say you are the best freddy and would by you a drink to.

M2Dave

Zoning Master
Pig Of The Hut, if Coward Wafflez is at the top of his game, you will struggle to beat him with Kenshi, not to mention Freddy. No offense, but I predict an ass beating.

Smoke versus Freddy is 6:4 if the Smoke player cannot reset reliably. If he can, the match up is easily 7:3. Smoke bomb is the best anti-Freddy special move in the game. It is better than Kung Lao's and Raiden's teleport or Kabal's EX dash. You can bait and punish these moves. Smoke bomb requires you to jump, which is never a good idea.

Flagg

Noob
@Pig, if you beat a top Smoke player using Freddy....does it make you a better Freddy player than Dave? That's debatable, but what it would make you is someone that doesnt say "fuck it, this match is 9-1, im not even going to bother to think outside the box".

In unrelated news, I think im going to start using Freddy or Kenshi as im sick of maining fish characters. Freddy does have a lot of negative on block for his strings, but so do lower fish characters, but unlike them, Freddy has tons of crap to make stuff safe.

GLoRToR

Positive Poster!
As far as skill using a character goes, you are only better at a character than the next guy if you can beat everybody he can, himself, and those he cannot, with said character.

As far as skill using a character goes, you are only better at a character than the next guy if you can beat everybody he can, himself, and those he cannot, with said character.
lol you're only better at a character with someone if you're ondefeatable and the best player in the world. lolwut

GLoRToR

Positive Poster!
lol you're only better at a character with someone if you're ondefeatable and the best player in the world. lolwut
Read again and think.

16bit can't beat Pig with Kitana. He can beat REO with Kitana.
Mr. Mileena has beaten Pig with Kitana. I haven't seen him beat REO yet.

SquirtMcGirt

Purple balls covering the screen
The only way to do this right would be to get all the Freddy players together and have the ultimate Freddy mirror match gauntlet, which i would be a huge supporter of/participant in. I actually tried to get somethin like this together and call out Freddy players on the obs show, but it isn't feasible. We coyld do an online one though and have the best online Freddy tournament. In fact this should happen...

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Pig Of The Hut, if Coward Wafflez is at the top of his game, you will struggle to beat him with Kenshi, not to mention Freddy. No offense, but I predict an ass beating.

Smoke versus Freddy is 6:4 if the Smoke player cannot reset reliably. If he can, the match up is easily 7:3. Smoke bomb is the best anti-Freddy special move in the game. It is better than Kung Lao's and Raiden's teleport or Kabal's EX dash. You can bait and punish these moves. Smoke bomb requires you to jump, which is never a good idea.
I beat him Thursday w kenshi 3-1

How dare u doubt me master

BillStickers

Do not touch me again.
It will be funny if Pig gets blown up and it will be funny if Dave gets blown up by proxy. Make this shit happen immediately.