What's new

Match-up Discussion Would I be the best Freddy if I beat Wafflez in a MM ?

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
A lot of peopel talk about this being freddy's worst MU, i disagree so to get Dave riled up would I be the best freddy if i were to avenege m2dave for all his losses to this coward by beating Wafflez?

Wafflez

I challenge you to a 10-20 MM FT5 Freddy vs Smoke on stream this weekend in honor of my TZA brother

Lets do this Toilet

edit: Im sort of drunk but regardless my offer stands

YOMI DJT

LIn Kuei Champion
it wouldn't make you the best Freddy but just a freddy good at the smoke mu. it is a losing mu for freddy i would say his worst. he can't zone cant trade. he's forced to attack not a good thing for freddy to do when his offense isn't as strong as his zoning. it will be hard but you can do it uncle bernie!!

4x4lo8o

Noob
Whose the best freddy

let me guess AZ related?
I dunno, M2Dave? I mean, AZ has a couple of good Freddy's, but none of them are gonna claim Freddy of the world after 1 money match.

If King Hippo goes to SCR and beats PL, Big D, and Forever King(or whichever 3 Kung Laos are the best, pretend all of them are going) is he suddenly the best Kenshi?

Pig Of The Hut

I dunno, M2Dave? I mean, AZ has a couple of good Freddy's, but none of them are gonna claim Freddy of the world after 1 money match.
If King Hippo goes to SCR and beats PL, Big D, and Forever King(or whichever 3 Kung Laos are the best, pretend all of them are going) is he suddenly the best Kenshi?
King hippo is very good, much respect

A lot of peopel talk about this being freddy's worst MU, i disagree so to get Dave riled up would I be the best freddy if i were to avenege m2dave for all his losses to this coward by beating Wafflez?

Wafflez

I challenge you to a 10-20 MM FT5 Freddy vs Smoke on stream this weekend in honor of my TZA brother

Lets do this Toilet

edit: Im sort of drunk but regardless my offer stands
Better idea, freddy vs smoke gauntlet with you DarKNaTaS and @Scar repping freddy and showing how free m2dave is
he he he

Pig Of The Hut

Better idea, freddy vs smoke gauntlet with you DarKNaTaS and @Scar repping freddy and showing how free m2dave is
he he he

I will say this

m2dave IS UNQUESTIONABLY the best freddy and all who say they can do better are fools

Ive played them all - dave and clint are the best but clint gives me more trouble than dave by far cause we play a lot

GGA Wafflez

the kid
i have been saying for some time that freddy wins this MU, dave is just playing it right. yes, i will accept the challenge to mm you in a disadvantage MU for smoke.