What's new

Worst match-up in the game?

eskuAdradit0

"Thanks" button abuser.
Reptile v Noob isn't as bad as Kabal v Noob.

Also, Shang - Raiden is bad, but not THAT bad. Try Shang - Smoke for a bad mu, but I wouldn't call it the worse MU in the game.

Espio

Kokomo
Sheeva versus Mileena to be honest. I at least feel like I can at least be passive aggressive with Jade against Kenshi....it's still quite unpleasant, just my two cents.

RTM2004

Revenant Jade
Jade vs Kenshi

Sheeva vs Mileena or Sheeva vs Sektor (really not sure which is worst)

Reptile vs Sonya

There are some others but my I forget at the moment. Character designed by accident destroys another case XD

I haven't played a high level Mileena yet, but I have heard Mileena vs Sheeva is pretty bad. From my personal experience I would have to say Kitana vs Sheeva as the worst in the game at 7-3 Kitana.

davidovitch

In Europe!
Noob vs Kenshi is pretty bad for Kenshi.
Noob vs Stryker same story. Noob completely outzones them.

Sheeva vs Mileena is not the worst match-up. You can punish a blocked roll with a low grab combo for big damage. It's bad, but I think there are worse.

Espio

Kokomo
Noob vs Kenshi is pretty bad for Kenshi.
Noob vs Stryker same story. Noob completely outzones them.

Sheeva vs Mileena is not the worst match-up. You can punish a blocked roll with a low grab combo for big damage. It's bad, but I think there are worse.
The thing about this match up is that Stryker can bait a clone or teleport, gun cancel and full combo punish most of Noob's shadow attacks off of a gun cancel bait because Noob's recovery after a clone is bad. Stryker's resets and pressure can really overwhelm Noob up close. Stryker shouldn't be trying to zone this match up, he can pop off a few shots here and there, but he should mostly be baiting and coming forward to blow up Noob. Kung Lao versus Stryker is a more serious problem for Stryker, but not that bad to where it's a seriously bad fight and he needs a secondary, just annoying.

Espio

Kokomo
Noob v Stryker and Noob v Kenshi are not even post-worthy here :3
What's your opinion Sage? I honestly think this match up is not that bad at all for Stryker, especially with the addition of armor for Stryker's roll toss. I think at worst for Stryker it's a 4.5-5.5 advantage for Noob, it might even be 100% even, I'd agree to that.

As for Noob and Kenshi, that can't be too bad for either character.

Wemfs

The only morality in a cruel world is chance.
All the characters whose names start with a K are top tier, except poor Kano. :(

NariTuba

disMember
sindel vs sheeva is pretty bad isnt it? she completely shuts down the telestomp with OS on reaction and avoids fireball with her air fireball...