What's new

Worst match-up in the game?

Lumpymoomilk

Online Punching Bag
I see alot of people saying Sheeva vs Mileena and Sheeva vs Sektor, I started playing Sheeva alot more lately. Sheeva vs Mileena is awful I completely agree, Sheeva vs Sektor, not that terrible, the Mileena match seems alot harder but I've only lost to a couple of higher TS sektors but any idiot playing Mileena gives me a hard time with Sheeva.

CJKRattlehead

Two men enter, one man leaves!
I see alot of people saying Sheeva vs Mileena and Sheeva vs Sektor, I started playing Sheeva alot more lately. Sheeva vs Mileena is awful I completely agree, Sheeva vs Sektor, not that terrible, the Mileena match seems alot harder but I've only lost to a couple of higher TS sektors but any idiot playing Mileena gives me a hard time with Sheeva.
Sektor vs Sheeva full screen is terrible, and up close Sektor's 12 hits mid on sheeva. This actually gives Sektor decent pressure against her not to mention both hits of his B34 string always connect and full screen if she tries to stomp/tele/throw projectiles she will die. Sektor gets free meter against her has a 10x better footsie game better pressure and better zoning. There is no contest in any area of that Match-up.

Lumpymoomilk

Online Punching Bag
Sektor vs Sheeva full screen is terrible, and up close Sektor's 12 hits mid on sheeva. This actually gives Sektor decent pressure against her not to mention both hits of his B34 string always connect and full screen if she tries to stomp/tele/throw projectiles she will die. Sektor gets free meter against her has a 10x better footsie game better pressure and better zoning. There is no contest in any area of that Match-up.
Well I play a bit of a weird Sheeva so maybe I'm just getting lucky or they can't read me well at all, the highest TS sektors I've fought was a 37 (LuciousAlxrod) I've beaten once and 34 (Forever Monstar) I beat twice once just yesterday, Lucious has beat me a couple times since maybe because they figured out my weird style though, but they are both solid Sektor players.

RTM2004

Revenant Jade
Well I play a bit of a weird Sheeva so maybe I'm just getting lucky or they can't read me well at all, the highest TS sektors I've fought was a 37 (LuciousAlxrod) I've beaten once and 34 (Forever Monstar) I beat twice once just yesterday, Lucious has beat me a couple times since maybe because they figured out my weird style though, but they are both solid Sektor players.
Have you encountered Noob Saibot players against your Sheeva in Ranked Match? Zyns once told me Noob Saibot's Teleport = Dead Sheevas... a reference to ZepTrip XD It must be bad but Sheeva definitely has a comeback factor once she touches you.

sub_on_dubs

Online Scrub Lord
I used to think sub vs kitana was pretty bad, but I think it's only slightly in her advantage now. I think any matchup with sheeva is pretty bad. I blow that character up hard with kung lao. I'm thinking that matchup is like 7-3 or 8-2. I also disagree with the opinion that there are no 7-3 matchups in this game. I think there are at least a few.

Lumpymoomilk

Online Punching Bag
Have you encountered Noob Saibot players against your Sheeva in Ranked Match? Zyns once told me Noob Saibot's Teleport = Dead Sheevas... a reference to ZepTrip XD It must be bad but Sheeva definitely has a comeback factor once she touches you.
So far rough matches that I've run into with Sheeva, Mileena, Kung Lao, Noob, Kabal, Sektor is tougher but not as bad as some people think IMO, still it's definitely a disadvantage, Mileena, Raiden and Kung are really bad, Kung seems like one of the worst surprisingly, he's so mobile you just can't grab a hold of him. Raiden also is a pain in the ass because all her normals are so slow he can teleport away before you can hit him most times.

sub_on_dubs

Online Scrub Lord
And the Mileena vs Sheeva match isn't winnable? Every match up is winnable. There are no 8-2's in this game.
Disagree. Our best player Cd jr said Cage vs Jax is 8-2 in cage's favor. I think his opinion counts for something.

Enenra

Go to hell.
My experience so far with Lionheart and CptXecution force me to disagree...but it's all good.
The thing with you is I wonder how much of it is you being a fucking monster, and how much of it is Skarlet.

And we should play again, my Smoke isn't so worthless this time and I have NO idea how to fight Skarlet.