What's new

Question Worst feeling in MKX

I swear to god i cant express how pissed i get when someone manages to armor through something guranteed ( like laos d4 after ex orbit hat) it just gets me soooo pissed off , and like sometimes i get poked after a jip on block ( because i live very far from the people i play) its just so goddamn annoying to me.

villainous monk

Terrible times breed terrible things, my lord.
When I pull of my combo but wiff the command grabs with commando Kano.

When I face Quan Chi, Tremor & Kobu Tanya.

When I almost won. Had it in my hands and I panic, loose my composure and have a meltdown.

When I fight 2 against 1. My opponent & the lag.

Wigy

There it is...
Loosing to somebody who uses scummy lag tactics, then have him teabag.

Imposter shinnock teleport yolo spam.
Kung lao jip
Kotal jip
Basically everything about sub.

Getting poked out on massive plus frames and things that jail not jailing.

Cos online lol.

Doing cassies b212 string when they're on 10% and the interactable jump comes out instead and you get punished.

MadeOfMetal

Kenshi Srubtastic,Cyrax, Special Forces Mains
Lag is the worst, input delay takes the cake, any world where you make a read, respond how you should, and opponent opens you up because yours came out late or not at all... its the worst.

example, i play my brother local and i beat him 100% of the time, i am undefeated against him Offline, then i can lose 50% of the time online, due to random screen jumps or inputdelay.

its madening to lose to someone you have played so much that thier moves are etchescetched into your brain, that mixup that is telegraphed, and you can't counter poke the D3 you block, and already input the punishing combo on hit that you knew would hit cuz you know they input another string after the D3, and yours comes out late and you lose for reading and inputing the proper punish.. i hate lag.

P3irce

Noob
Winning in 2nd round by considerable amount and then getting hit by x-Ray even though at that point there's no chance they can win.

Santa_Destroyer

Blood n' cigs' PSN: Santa_Destroyer
The shitty netcode >
Being 3 frames behind your opponent to the point where they don't need to respect your frame traps but you do...
People who can d1 or d3 me over and over on block cuz lag
Losing to a noob cuz lag, then proceeding to get messages gloating their victory when I press next player
People who don't believe lag was a problem and and are like yeh yeh, I beat you cause i'm better than you, git gud scrub...

Bring on dat patch I got grudge matches to win.
Amen!

Frenzy

Noob
Getting hit by spammy njps ( Kung Jin, predator, etc) and beating up a summoner quan player the entire round only to get 1 touch killed.

Blade4693

VIVIVI
For some reason mirror matches annoy me. I feel like the other person is taunting me or something and it makes me want to beat them down hard lol

When the game starts skipping (or lagging in MKX's current case) and doesn't disconnect. Once it gets to a certain point of bad connection id rather it just disconnect, but sometimes the connection holds on for dear life and I can't do anything and it makes me want to kick somebodies teeth in lol

ChoseDeath

Seriously Casual Player.
My absolute worst feeling is when I'm playing online and the connection is so funky I can't do a wake-up attack. I then lose and SO many of those matches I know I would win if I could just get a handle on the lag. (This also works in my favor occasionally, and I feel bad then too).

Hello test your mighters i was inspired by a post asking what gives you the best feeling in mkx.

Well i would like to ask what gives you the worst feeling?

Is it losing to a noob?
getting teabagged at the end of a game and then they quit?
tanya whores doing the same shit again and again?
kungs laos hat spin and jumping around?
getting caught out by raidens b2 in the corner again and again?
ermacs d3 spam?
reptile d3 into b2?
cages never ending d4?
cassies nut punch wake up?
kotal jump in 1?

These are some suggestions to get your brain going.

Though for me the worst fucking feeling on this planet is getting zoned out by royal storm. Nothing in this world can make me sour and bitter than that which is why i had to lower my standards and main mournful to rid of this disease everytime i come accross her.