What's new

Question Worst feeling in MKX

Damaja325

Stylin' & Low Profilin'
-guessing wrong against every possible 50/50 or mix-up the opponent throws at you (fuck you sonya and erron)
-getting hit by sonya's dive kick
-being stuck in the corner against GM sub
-having to respect characters like sub, jax, lao jumping over you because their jump-ins are fucked
-getting hit by a raw ex teleport from scorpion in the neutral
-getting grabbed out of blockstring/fbc pressure cuz you're too afraid to press buttons
-getting sun grabbed by kotal more than 5 times in the same round.
-getting hit by kung jin/takeda njp

could go on forever. so much stupid shit that happens in this game lol.

The Highlander

There can be only one
When you get an interactable input by mistake and miss an opportune moment.

Getting hit by mileenas f3.. It shouldn't happen but it does.

Eating kitanas air fan, you know you should not have jumped.. Now you must wait 5 eons till she is done.
Dude, there is a massive correlation between how salty I get and how long a characters combo's take. I know that in most cases I made a mistake and deserve the damage but I shouldn't have time to make myself a cup of tea in the process...

-guessing wrong against every possible 50/50 or mix-up the opponent throws at you (fuck you sonya and erron)
-getting hit by sonya's dive kick
-being stuck in the corner against GM sub
-having to respect characters like sub, jax, lao jumping over you because their jump-ins are fucked
-getting hit by a raw ex teleport from scorpion in the neutral
-getting grabbed out of blockstring/fbc pressure cuz you're too afraid to press buttons
-getting sun grabbed by kotal more than 5 times in the same round.
-getting hit by kung jin/takeda njp

could go on forever. so much stupid shit that happens in this game lol.
most of the list you can do something about it in offline

supernumian

Triborg Enthusiast
Recently, my worst feeling is ending a session in the beta with a killer losing streak like 6 winning match in 30 game.
Seems that, even If I try to do my best I'm still a scrub and never be a "just mediocre" player like I try to be.

Recently, my worst feeling is ending a session in the beta with a killer losing streak like 6 winning match in 30 game.
Seems that, even If I try to do my best I'm still a scrub and never be a "just mediocre" player like I try to be.
You have taken the words right out of my mouth. I put a lot of time into this game more than I should, and at the end of the day I usually go to bed realizing that I'm not that good.

Kotal_Wannabe

AKA AndyPandy
The shitty netcode >
Being 3 frames behind your opponent to the point where they don't need to respect your frame traps but you do...
People who can d1 or d3 me over and over on block cuz lag
Losing to a noob cuz lag, then proceeding to get messages gloating their victory when I press next player
People who don't believe lag was a problem and and are like yeh yeh, I beat you cause i'm better than you, git gud scrub...

Bring on dat patch I got grudge matches to win.

I cannot figure out why people crouch troll after a match. Especially when it was a good, close match. Then once they crouch troll, they're scared they won't be so lucky the next match so they just leave and send messages about how much I suck or whatever and WILL NOT rematch. LITERALLY ANYONE can get a lucky match against someone and run. That's why they play sets in tournaments, and not one match.

FinalBoss_FGC

Day -4MONTHS Dual Jin main
Let's see...

The fact Kitana can throw a fan after anything and it turns into the longest wait to finish the combo ever...that's probably the biggest thing.

Another one is when the opponent leaves after ONE match if they win, ending with a teabag and a fatality...and I'm using a side character...like, let me pick KJ and you get bodied...but no, you got your W, so you're done here...

Matix218

Get over here!
Getting hit by a random ermac mos soul ball in the neutral

Being in the corner against sub (gm) or quan (sorcerer)

Trying to play footsies against takeda

Dropping a combo that you hit 99% of the time that would have ended the match and getting punished for it causing you to lose

Having to wait 20 mins in the beta to get a match because either the pings of the opponents are awful or they just decline because they are looking for their clan members

Carl

Noob
Ok i have to post more as this forum is a inspiration to release some mind salt.

Kung lao ender 21 which misses on females in lag and these fuckers wake up and punish you.
Again mother fucking buzzsaw, when you send a hat and they jump and for some fucking reason the hat doesnt want to respawn.
Getting woundcowboy in the beta but he declines you because i dont have a good enough ping because im from australia.
Playing that 6"5 aztec prick sun god and getting tick throwed.
Playing ferra torr and getting zoned out by that fucking midget overhead/low.
My lao teleport 3 misses on kitana when shes ducking, block or no block then eating a fucking combo.
Getting zoned out by a lizard with his scummy snot ball.
Oh lets not forget erron black gunslinger. That fucking cowboy has no place in this game with a fucking 8% chip damage and 10% on hit? WTF
Also a guy called TAMO_PRODUCTIONS with his assasins kitana online - This is the definition of suicide when you play this guy.

tafka Djinn

One for three off the roof
Anti-zoning ragers. Seriously, people saying I only win with "spamming" drive me up a wall. Especially if I establish my initial lifelead with rushdown.

GreatKungLao

LiuTana
getting teabagged at the end of a game and then they quit?
It doesn't makes me angry or salty. It makes me sad for a very simple reason: disrespect. I mean when I play against anyone in any video game online, I always show respect and desire to play further. In fighting games it is especially important to me, because this is a genre about martial arts, where fighters suppose to show some honor towards each other, espcially when both are playing at their finest. But when despite all of your noble and virtue motives during a fight, there are some players that no matter how good you've played or how kind of a person you are, they will teabag and insult you for no reason just because you lost to them in a video game. Whatever helps them sleep at nights I guess, but I'm just sad that those precious 5 minutes were wasted on playing with person that has garbage personality. Because seriously, what's so hard in being good and respectful towards each other? Why there is such a need to make someone feel bad? Why being evil in general? Well, I guess each to his/hers own. Me, I simply want to have fun time with good people in a video game, definitely not waste it on teabagers.

Oh, and the nest worst feeling is to lose because you dropped combo that was suppose to give you your victory.

Carl

Noob
It doesn't makes me angry or salty. It makes me sad for a very simple reason: disrespect. I mean when I play against anyone in any video game online, I always show respect and desire to play further. In fighting games it is especially important to me, because this is a genre about martial arts, where fighters suppose to show some honor towards each other, espcially when both are playing at their finest. But when despite all of your noble and virtue motives during a fight, there are some players that no matter how good you've played or how kind of a person you are, they will teabag and insult you for no reason just because you lost to them in a video game. Whatever helps them sleep at nights I guess, but I'm just sad that those precious 5 minutes were wasted on playing with person that has garbage personality. Because seriously, what's so hard in being good and respectful towards each other? Why there is such a need to make someone feel bad? Why being evil in general? Well, I guess each to his/hers own. Me, I simply want to have fun time with good people in a video game, definitely not waste it on teabagers.

Oh, and the nest worst feeling is to lose because you dropped combo that was suppose to give you your victory.
I personally do not like to teabag even if they piss me off BUT the reason i get teabagged and they get 1 more win then me then quit is simply because i play lao who is classified as top tier aka superman lol. Always i get messages with some foul words and i get cursed for playing tempest.
This is the only reason i get teabagged to be honest. It lacks class and no skill from the other person but i spend most of my time whiff punish with b321 and i get called nasty things.
Even if i play buzzsaw i get called a spammer for zoning with the hats lol. I feel like no matter what i do as soon as i pick lao the respect is out the window.
Now that i also main mournful as a back up to royalstorm lol the disrespect is even worse now. I play in tournaments but people dont care because in there eyes im a zoning scumbag who uses a character with a mid projectile when they assume it should be a mid, also not to mention her flying kick which is safe yet its a high and im still classified as a noob.
Sad noobs i say.