What's new

Wonder Woman Midscreen 50/50

zuurrkk

World's worst GL
I do the same thing except with b1 1 instead of d1 2.

Whenever I play ww I just throw out b1 or b1 1. If it's blocked you get a free d1. If it hits you get the 50/50

Drizzle

Jump and shoot.
That's not fuzzy guarding, and if you can block WW's 50/50 then by that logic you should never get 50/50'd by Batgirl or Killer Frost.

NRF CharlieMurphy

Kindergarten Meta
Fuzzy guarding opens you up to delayed mixups.

That is not a problem.

The problem is burning a bar of meter to land 21% damage into a setup.

She has a ton of doomsday in SS and can put the meter to better use for sure.
Meter is cheap in this game, but not that cheap.

RunwayMafia

Shoot them. Shoot them all.
Very nice, Andrew.

Lol at using KF...which reminds me...I miss our sets and petty arguments afterwards. ; )

RunwayMafia

she has better midscreen 50/50's for no meter

idk. Seems..... wasteful. Looks like the damage is around 50-55%.... and normal bnb is 45...... doesn't seem worth the bar or the guess.
Well I think what he is trying to showcase here is just yet another option she can throw out. Variety is good. Stuff like this can totally catch ANY player off guard if used sparingly and randomly. You know? ; )

Akromaniac27

Ready to lose your head?
Well I think what he is trying to showcase here is just yet another option she can throw out. Variety is good. Stuff like this can totally catch ANY player off guard if used sparingly and randomly. You know? ; )
Lol yeah that was basically the point in black and white XD

On a side note, I do miss our sets too(preferably without HG or else its just sticking to Harley all day lol). I've been using KF a significant amount recently, couldn't let her go completely, though HG is another story..... Atm I have no service or internet(just my luck), but I should be getting it back within a week

RunwayMafia

Lol yeah that was basically the point in black and white XD

On a side note, I do miss our sets too(preferably without HG or else its just sticking to Harley all day lol). I've been using KF a significant amount recently, couldn't let her go completely, though HG is another story..... Atm I have no service or internet(just my luck), but I should be getting it back within a week
Please get your shit together ;). And yeah, I haven't officially dropped HawkGirl...but I def. put Killer Frost and Catwoman above her in priority regarding "mains".

Akromaniac27

Ready to lose your head?
Please get your shit together ;). And yeah, I haven't officially dropped HawkGirl...but I def. put Killer Frost and Catwoman above her in priority regarding "mains".
For me, the character just aggravates me lol. At least with KF, I can find that piece of the actual character that I initially fell for; can't find it anywhere with HG :( CW is a hell of a lot of fun, so much more better than those saying she isn't that good, as well as Harley. But yeah, I'll send you a message when I get back online

RunwayMafia

For me, the character just aggravates me lol. At least with KF, I can find that piece of the actual character that I initially fell for; can't find it anywhere with HG :( CW is a hell of a lot of fun, so much more better than those saying she isn't that good, as well as Harley. But yeah, I'll send you a message when I get back online
I personally think Catwoman is better than Killer Frost...she just requires far for more patience and isn't as visibly cheap as KF. There are just so few quality CW's out there...

Great stuff, OP. Thanks for trying to help level us up.

These are great setups. One of WW's flaws is her inability to use meter to gain an advantage in the neutral game, often times we end up with full meter at the end of the game with the opponent trying for non-clashable damage. This is a great way to utilize meter that would otherwise go unused. That last setup used a lot of meter and was a bit impractical but was extremely ambiguous and drained an entire lifebar. I'll be incorporating this into my gameplay.

HGTV Soapboxfan

"Always a Pleasure"

These are great setups. One of WW's flaws is her inability to use meter to gain an advantage in the neutral game, often times we end up with full meter at the end of the game with the opponent trying for non-clashable damage. This is a great way to utilize meter that would otherwise go unused. That last setup used a lot of meter and was a bit impractical but was extremely ambiguous and drained an entire lifebar. I'll be incorporating this into my gameplay.
Imo if you are looking for ways to use meter, you arent using shield stance enough. MB shield bash all day, and mb fwd 3 in that stance is pretty damn good. And never be afraid to mb b3 with lasso either, she gets one of the biggest rewards off of it with her knockdown games. All you need with WoWo is one hit to get your METERLESS mixup game going, so why not use meter to get that hit?

NRF CharlieMurphy

Kindergarten Meta

This post is 100% wrong.

DarkPage

Noob
DUDE so i was just messing with this today and i found (although not consistently) you land a mb tiara you can dash up and hit standing 1 and it will combo so you can go right into a mix up from confirming a mb tiara, ive only gotten it twice, but it works

just some interesting info

EDIT: got it 5 out of 30 times lol