What's new

wnba to be indourced

SwiftTomHanks

missiles are coming
Yesterday I had contacted a spokesperson of the infamous Westburo Baptist Church asking for sponsorship. In return for wearing.provided t shirts they will feature us on their website. When I get home I will upload the email conversation which includes the details and images of our t shirts. Who knows, maybe the church will even make an appearance to evo!

Chaosphere

The Free Meter Police
Yesterday I had contacted a spokesperson of the infamous Westburo Baptist Church asking for sponsorship. In return for wearing.provided t shirts they will feature us on their website. When I get home I will upload the email conversation which includes the details and images of our t shirts. Who knows, maybe the church will even make an appearance to evo!
this is absurd. absolutely hilarious if you really did email them though.

Dark_Rob

Noob
Halellugah! Mortal Kombat is the way to Jesus!

Lol in all seriousness, aren't these those lunatics who tell women they are gonna burn in hell for having abortions and shit like that?

SwiftTomHanks

missiles are coming
I spoke to her about how these fighting game players worship fake in game characters like idols and ignore God. We, the Wnba play mk to prove their hobby a falsehood. Their time would better be spent studying the bible. I also told her how the Wnba takes regular bible study breaks every 30 mins while we train and lab.

I also mentioned to her how most if the community are atheists and homosexuals. She seemed interested then.

NYCj360

i Use a modded cyber now
Did you mention in the email that people will be getting dismembered and decapitated while the blood of demons spill across the stages?
If so Baptist is the way to go!:tonyt

Lulzlou

Noob
I spoke to her about how these fighting game players worship fake in game characters like idols and ignore God. We, the Wnba play mk to prove their hobby a falsehood. Their time would better be spent studying the bible. I also told her how the Wnba takes regular bible study breaks every 30 mins while we train and lab.

I also mentioned to her how most if the community are atheists and homosexuals. She seemed interested then.
You are my hero

Chaosphere

The Free Meter Police

Lol in all seriousness, aren't these those lunatics who tell women they are gonna burn in hell for having abortions and shit like that?
They are the people that go to military funerals and yell "it's your fault" at their parents. They blame military deaths on the US's acceptance of homosexuality. So yeah... imagine you have a child who is in the military, they die... you go to their funerals and theres like 30 people out there saying he deserved to die because of god. FUCK these people.

Also, STH... great trollin' keep it up.

Eh SnOwY

PC FGC
i Lol'd At your signature.

aj1701

Noob

They're also the lunatics that hold up signs saying soldiers are gay and got what they deserved at said soldiers funeral.