What's new

Wishlist: Alt/Extra costumes

I hope this thread is different enough from the alt/extra wishlist thread to constitute creating it.

This wishlist just has to do with the rumours of genderswapped alt costumes that may be coming out. The rumored ones are Batgirl for Batman, Rose (Deathstrokes daughter) for Deathstroke, and Supergirl for Superman.

I personally would love to see Hawkman swapped in for Hawgirl, to me he always seemed like one of the most imposing charcters in the DC universe. Just really Bad ass.

And also, Isis for Black Adam. I know there powers aren't identical, but with a few tweaks could be really neat.

Any others?

Classic Pack 1:
1. Classic Green Arrow (with robin hood hat)
2. Captain Marvel
3. Classic Doomsday (Green suit)
4. Classic Sinestro (blue & black outfit)

Classic Pack 2:
1. Classic Ares (Blue Armor)
2. Disco Nightwing
3. Red underpants Superman
4. Classic Catwoman

New 52 Pack:
1. N52 Green Arrow
2. N52 Black Adam
3. N52 Aquaman
4. N52 Joker

Villain Skin Pack:
1. Ocean Master (Aquaman)
2. Merlyn (Green Arrow)
3. General Zod (Superman)
4. Prof. Zoom (The Flash)

Other skins: Red Son Batman, New 52 Raven, Elseworlds Finest Captain Marvel, Az-Bat, Long Hair black suit for superman from Death of Superman, Kingdom Come Superman and Wonderwoman, Long Hair bearded Aquaman, Jay Garrick Flash
I agree... with everything you just said. :)

MorbidAltruism

Get over here!
Catwoman could be Catman. Ravager and Batgirl are musts. Powergirl. Miss Martian for Manhunter when he gets revealed. :16Bit

Gender swap alts? No thanks... Not into the transgender.. It's a fighting game- just add the character.
Um... not transgender. Just allows a character to be included in the game without causing NRS to create new character models, moves, etc. and then charging us for more DLC

RoninLoganX

The Masterless Sword
Flashpoint Martha Wayne for Joker. It's the only Flashpoint costume I wanted, and NRS better not miss it.
They'll probably do for Harley instead, if they do it at all. Still, I'd take it. There's alot of great costumes/alt versions that I'd like to see for the characters. Chief among them are this, Flashpoint Joker, Dark Knight Returns Batman (obviously), Gotham by Gaslight Batman, Superman Beyond or Kingdom Come Superman, Golden Age Wonder Woman, Jay Garrick Flash, Kyle Rayner GL, Terrence Stamp General Zod for Supes (because he really doesn't need to be completely different character of his own), and Julie Newmar Catwoman.

EGGXI

Scary Bat
But we already pretty much have the Batman Begins Batman. His 2p primary costume is all black with a gold belt. And a better voice. lol
I think it's probably more for any character but Batman y'know? Like Bane, Catwoman & Joker from TDK series of films

Courtney

Burn in my Light
Karu-Sil for Sinestro. I would sacrifice any number of goats, virgins. and/or first borns for this to happen. ANY AMOUNT

EGGXI

Scary Bat
Only if Miss Martian would say "Hello Megan!", a bunch
I can't imagine anything more irritating than this. It's probably what the elevator music in my own personal hell would be.

Stephanie Brown/Carrie Kelly for Nightwing
Mia Derden/Speedy version for Green Arrow over Artmeis, but that's just meeeee
Batwoman for Batman
Xs for Flash
Mera for Aquaman
Mary Marvel for Shazam
Duela Dent for Joker
Flashpoint Joker for Joker
Jade for Green Lantern
Icicle/Captain Cold for Killer Frost
Dr Fate for Raven (better as his own character but still)

EGGXI

Scary Bat
Lobo's costume from "52", he looks like generalissimo badass space pirate... he looks even better in another pic with the bandoleer/bullet belt. EDIT: Better pic:

IceNine

Tired, But Strong
Well, given current events, may as well voice support for Cassandra Cain's Batgirl costume or her Black Bat outfit for Batgirl.

Don't even have to provide a separate voice! Just give her no voice and it's perfectly in character :p

I'd also support Steph, but then I would get pretty miffed if she didn't have her own voice and there's no way they'll actually bother with that (not that I feel that there's any chance either will see the light of day again).