What's new

Winter Brawl VI - 2/18 - PLAYERS LIST!

AREZ God of War

The Crazy BeastMaster
Not necessarily, for example: http://testyourmight.com/forum/showthread.php?12785-NEC-Dec.-3-amp-4-*List-of-Players-ONLY*

We had what, 84 people at NEC? I think that was the official count. 75 people in the thread, but alot of those guys didn't end up making it.
Yes 84 for MK9.....but I don't see anything wrong w/ 84 people playing a game NO ONE in the high-level gaming Kommunity took seriously (aside from UMK3 and MK2) at a competitive level. Mk is moving up in the world and that's the truth. I don't have MK9 nor do I play it, but I DO support it fully.

DanCock

Cock Master!!
So whats up with @CURBOLICOUS ?
Have you ever talked to him or made any type of arrangements to try to get him up there. I'm pretty sure everyone would like to see him play offline
hes 16, im 32 id kind of feel weird about the whole thing so i havent spoke to him.. so i havent played him offline yet. or whatever.

Professor_Rouse

Local player only
I don't think I can make it to this tournament. I truly wish I could go to this tournament but I won't have enough money. I wish people could do a donation so I can go but as of right now, I cannot. Sorry guys. :(

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
I don't think I can make it to this tournament. I truly wish I could go to this tournament but I won't have enough money. I wish people could do a donation so I can go but as of right now, I cannot. Sorry guys. :(
Sad to hear :(. Will the Doctor still be onboard, or will he be bowing out as well?

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
Dear Everyone Coming To/Planning To Come To Winter Brawl 6,

I'm currently glueing together a pre-WB supershow for all those who'll be in attendance Friday night.
I have a few choice warriors helping me plot and plan...However, I'm still a bit limited in my knowledge and resources.
Hoping there'll be the means to stream, but I'll have a couple of cameras on hand to film just in case.
So I shall tell you of what's in the works so far, and you wonderful maniacs can sign the dotted lines accordingly.
These are the plans...

-FIRST: In honor of [MENTION=275]Pig Of The Hut[/MENTION] and the ATL (and Quantus), there will be a FLAME-BROILED RUNBACK.

!!! The RETURN ot the HIDDEN RANDOM WHOPPER $$$ MATCH !!!

-Rules are simple: First to five wins, characters chosen by Hidden Random Select, loser buys the victor a Burger King value meal of his choice.
(Participants Soon To Be Announced)

-The Boxy Metroid Presents: TOURNAMENT OF LUCK!
A tournament comprised entirely of Test Your Luck matches.
Best 2 out of 3 rounds, 3 out of 5 Finals, single or double elimination depends entirely on field size.
PLAYERS' CHOICE: I'll bring along a dice if anyone wants to roll for number of reels.
All stipulations are legal, minus "Danger!" (Leaves 1% of Health), but I think that's all. We'll figure it out.
This may very well turn out to be the most delusional thing ever attempted in MK. Everybody's invited.

And what I'm hoping will be the $$$ Shot...

"333: Battle Of The Kombat Trios."

At least 4 - hopefully 8 - teams of 3 do battle for TRIPLE SUPREMACY.
1A Vs 1B, one match apiece, winner faces 2A/B and so on until a team is eliminated.
Winner keeps character, teams can change batting order as they advance.
Sooooooooo...we need as many 3-man teams as possible to fill the card and make this amazing.
If you're gonna be around, all you need is 2 pals and a name for your team, and you are in.

If there's anybody who'd want to share their services in getting these pre-show shindigs organized, pleeeeeeeease hit me up.
With 6 weeks and change to go until showtime, it's time to kick preparations into Damage Boost Mode.

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

DanCock

Cock Master!!
[MENTION=7921]OneBoxyRobot[/MENTION] I'm down for all of those.

@everyone else I need to know who wants to share a room with me again. I have no clue who coming to winter brawl and with [MENTION=5003]SwiftTomHanks[/MENTION] not coming I'm worried about getting a room and not having many to chip in for it. I'm poor so I need to be wise.

So who ever needs a room and can chip in 100% for sure let me know.

Sent from my iPad 2 using Tapatalk

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
[MENTION=7921]OneBoxyRobot[/MENTION] I'm down for all of those.
Excellent! I hereby claim you as a partner in the 333 Tournament :D. Now we just need one more...

And I'm definitely gonna work on scrambling some $$$ to throw your way for the sake of a crash pad.

MAS
MUCHO MAS PARTICIPANTES POR FAVOR
FUEGO DE WINTER BRAWL ES MUY CALIENTE
AYUDAME

DanCock

Cock Master!!
Excellent! I hereby claim you as a partner in the 333 Tournament :D. Now we just need one more...

And I'm definitely gonna work on scrambling some $$$ to throw your way for the sake of a crash pad.

MAS
MUCHO MAS PARTICIPANTES POR FAVOR
FUEGO DE WINTER BRAWL ES MUY CALIENTE
AYUDAME
Sounds good to me :)

Sent from my iPad 2 using Tapatalk

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
Sounds good to me :)
Sweeeeeet :).
Hell, if you wanted to try running the Round Robin again, we could make this a co-jointed - for lack of less vulgar terms - Cock Box production.

THE TIME BASED AROUND THE BRAWL HAPPENING DURING THE COURSE OF WINTER IS NOW.

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
UPDATE!

As of today, this is the updated List Of Participants for WB6...

WINTER BRAWL VI PARTICIPANTS:
(Italicized = Not yet 100% confirmed...LEMME KNOW FELLAS)

1. Lieutenant Box.
2. [MENTION=5334]mcpeanuts[/MENTION].
3. [MENTION=3074]Jer[/MENTION].
4. [MENTION=1321]Blackula[/MENTION].
5. [MENTION=1]STORMS[/MENTION].
6. [MENTION=3199]CitizenSnips[/MENTION].
7. [MENTION=3429]PimpUigi[/MENTION].
8. [MENTION=5030]CptXecution[/MENTION].
9. [MENTION=5216]Mikemetroid[/MENTION].
10. [MENTION=2106]DCIguy[/MENTION].
11. [MENTION=1465]xxteefxx[/MENTION].
12. [MENTION=355]AC1984[/MENTION].
13. vVv [MENTION=16]REO[/MENTION].
14. [MENTION=5151]Altaire[/MENTION].
15. [MENTION=6577]Jimmypotato[/MENTION].
16. VSM [MENTION=3088]Hitoshura[/MENTION].
17. [MENTION=7135]josh99[/MENTION].
18. Jer's MTL Scene Partner In Crime.
19. [MENTION=8871]Death[/MENTION].
20. [MENTION=5442]rev0lver[/MENTION].
21. [MENTION=433]DanCock[/MENTION].
22. [MENTION=255]Shock[/MENTION].
23. David_GEM.
24. [MENTION=410]dookiebrain[/MENTION].
25. [MENTION=279]AREZ God of War[/MENTION].
26. EMP/VSM [MENTION=41]Tom Brady[/MENTION].
27. Doctor Rouse.
28. VSM [MENTION=2765]KT Smith[/MENTION].
29. [MENTION=6481]Insuperable[/MENTION].
30. [MENTION=6270]Gamma-is-Back[/MENTION].
31. VSM [MENTION=7303]CRAZY DOMINICAN[/MENTION].
32. VSM [MENTION=4675]CD jr[/MENTION].

33. [MENTION=4672]ZeroEffect[/MENTION].

As for our sideshows ATM...All to be held on Friday night, pre-WB:

BKII: THE 2'ND HIDDEN RANDOM BK $$$ MATCH!
(First To 5, Hidden Random Select each match, Loser buys Winner a BK Meal of their choosing)

REVOLVER vs. ???

TOURNAMENT OF LUCK Participants:
1. Lieutenant Box.
2. Mike Metroid.
3. MCPeanuts.
4. DanCock.

333: TRIOS OF KOMBAT Participants:
1. Lieutenant Box, DanCock, ???
2. rev0lver, ???, ???
3. ???, ???, ???
4. ???, ???, ???.

OLD SCHOOL ACTION! (Presented by Mr. [MENTION=58]9.95[/MENTION].)

UMK3 Participants:
1. 9.95.
2. Shock.
3. vVv Reo.
4. AC1984.
5. CD Jr.
6. Crazy Dominican.
7. Mike Metroid.

MK2 Participants:
1. 9.95.
2. DanCock.
3. Mike Metroid.

KILLER INSTINCT Participants:
1. 9.95.
2. DanCock.
3. Crazy Dominican.
4. Mike Metroid.

([MENTION=25]Check[/MENTION], my amigo...you still planning some MKDA festivities? :D.)

With EVO now CONFIRMED, that means it's high time to step up the Major Game.
The countdown begins, gentlemen...from APEX, to the MK REVOLUTION in Red Bank...to THE BRAWL.
I want to see as many humans capable of playing MK present and ready to fight as humanly possible.
So tell your friends, tell yo' momma, hide yo' kids, hide yo' wife, and PREPARE YOURSELVES.

Noob
Boxy, I will be running MK9, but not playing in it. I will play in MK2, UMK3, and KI though...(as well as running them, LOL)

PimpUigi

Sex Kick
I'm down for Mortal Kombat Trilogy (I can bring a Sega Saturn with it).
But what I really want is to see others play it. (I suck at MK3's)

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
I'm down for Mortal Kombat Trilogy (I can bring a Sega Saturn with it).
But what I really want is to see others play it. (I suck at MK3's)
Pimp Saturn it is :).
Hell, I'll play MKT. Rain and OG Kano? Hells yeah.

That's 5 games, 2 mini-gimmicks, and an already-solidifying lineup of EC killers and up-and-comers...

2 + 2 = MK stealing the show.

LET'S MAKE IT HAPPEN

Noob
I need to interject a few things.

I appreciate the enthusiasm, but remember that anything beyond MK9, UMK3, MK2, and KI are not guaranteed. I don't want to promise more than we're capable of running, and you all know that MK9 will take a solid 6-8 hours to run pools on Saturday, not to mention having to get everyone ready for top 8 on Sunday on Spooky's stream.

[MENTION=3429]PimpUigi[/MENTION] - I know you love your saturn... I love mine. But lets keep the Saturn for games like Virtua Fighter 2 and Fighters Megamix. The Saturn version of MKT is inferior on all levels to the PSX Greatest Hits/PC Final versions. The other problem is that unless you own 2 custom Saturn MK arcade sticks, then sticks are not viable. We would also need to have PSX to Saturn converters that we could prove to be lagless, and we'd need a clunky CRT to play it. If we do run MKT, it will be either emulated PSX or the PC version where we can use a variety of other controllers. (BTW, I appreciate you wanting to bring it... I have MKT and UMK3 on my saturn too and they're fun to play, but they're still just novelty versions of the games).

AC1984

Kaballin!
It's funny how everyone says "I'll play it, I'll play it" and in the end the "old school" tournaments end up with barely 10 players (considering the fact that MK9 has almost 100.) When all of you say "Ill play it" make sure you do....Otherwise don't just fill the forum space with nonsense.....

jamessmk

I am your god
It's funny how everyone says "I'll play it, I'll play it" and in the end the "old school" tournaments end up with barely 10 players (considering the fact that MK9 has almost 100.) When all of you say "Ill play it" make sure you do....Otherwise don't just fill the forum space with nonsense.....
Yes indeed, of course I am am down with any old school :) But unfortunately I will be back in the pasts future at that time. Changing futures, and salvaging MK for other future scenes. Wish you all the best at WBVI

South America here I come