What's new

Winter Brawl 7 - Official Mortal Kombat 9 Top 8

I almost want to make a poll

Which was more distracting, Hypocritical and disrespectful?

A. Digimon Constant trolling for attention for 9 hours and on in a stream containing a game he doesnt like.

B. Tom craving attention and whining about how the community kicked him out and thinks he is a shit player for 9 interrupted hours.

My suggestion to both of you. Dont make the tourney you're not attending about you in the streams. Thats rude and sad. Sit back and enjoy like everyone else and again DO NOT MAKE IT ABOUT YOU
I am done with Tom and his constant crying. He pm back at scr and told he was training with REO to bring out his kenshi for WB, and WB comes and its the same out story, and he didnt even compete. Like he got on a plane and travel just to cry. This is last time I waste time and let Tom let me down.

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
I am done with Tom and his constant crying. He pm back at scr and told he was training with REO to bring out his kenshi for WB, and WB comes and its the same out story, and he didnt even compete. Like he got on a plane and travel just to cry. This is last time I waste time and let Tom let me down.
Tom will come back for Injustice, with Green Lantern or whatever he chooses to play..... anyway, his MK9 days and career seems to be finished.

Dramatica

Forecast calls for missiles
This picture made me smile BIG ;] Ya'll are awesome. Props to whoever had the idea to take a pic like this.

I insist on a photo of the Top 8 doing a single fist pump for EVERY tournament

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
Dear god if there was a cow for every joke Chef made. Timett would have a cow in his backyard right now.
And we STILL wouldn't have enough milk to have a glass every time Tyrant lands a ground pound.
I just shot coffee out of my nose.

Worth it.

Fox is gonna win. Calling it now.
No Kabal in his way = young money is about to Weezy the battlefield.

Either that, or Tyrant's just gonna break every back that gets in his way.

CRUM

Noob
For those wondering. crosstalk lost to CD Jr in his first match. He then went on to beat Chrispy Creme, Black Mamba, and 7L in losers to make it to top 16. He lost to Revolver in top 16 losers.

HGTV DrFlash44

Quan Cheese!!!
Noobe knows the Quan match up because he plays me. Congrats to everyone in top 8. Especially Noobe and Gross. Way to rep FL guys!
aw so it was you I was wondering how he knew it so well. He had 1 percent left so i went for a sky drop for chip and he teleported it making me spiral and he punished it. I really didn't see that coming

CRUM

Noob
Crum, who did you end up playing against for your tournament matches?
I played Claude in my first match. He won the first and I won the second with a sick comeback. Then he won the third match. I also played Tetra, and I played pretty well against him but he beat me 2-0.

Matix218

Get over here!
I played Claude in my first match. He won the first and I won the second with a sick comeback. Then he won the third match. I also played Tetra, and I played pretty well against him but he beat me 2-0.
Both good players. Sounds like you played well just faced some very tough competition. I am excited to watch the replay of top 8 later tonight!

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
How does 3rd place get DQ'd?
We had very strict time constraints. LI Joe and Chris G were completely tied up with other games for the rest of the night and there was no way to finish the tournament Sunday. Kyle was available to play against them and they were DQ'd when we started getting close to the time deadline, so he advanced, but then not available to play later and we were given the curtain call because he absolutely had to finish running the brackets he was in charge of in the main room. It was nearly impossible to run this event and I actually considered just giving everyone their money back once it got to DQing Chris G and LI Joe due to purely to stream standby scenarios.

Also, I think Footwork might not have been DQ'd, I'll have to ask him, might have lost to Kyle. I was exhausted and might have accidentally put that there. Chin DQ'd himself because he had to leave, as did Mike Metroid because he was too busy with other stuff. Dsynnie DQ'd himself after having to face Chris G in his second match hehe. Kazi DQ'd himself due to going home and being a family man.

UMK3 was a total wreck, there were so many other players around that just couldn't play and they knew they wouldn't have time. It probably would have been better to run this as an 8 player bracket but everyone wanted to play.

For anyone who doesn't understand what it's now like running a 2D tournament at the same time as MK9, please talk to NoDoubt as he sat through a very boring, arduous tournament. I like running 2D on Sunday's now even though we get lower turnouts, but I do advertise for Sunday at the same time. We couldn't even do MKII.

Otherwise MK9 ran perfectly smooth when we applied our old methods and reassigned our staff. Most of our staff was the same or former staff, just different jobs.

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
We had very strict time constraints. LI Joe and Chris G were completely tied up with other games for the rest of the night and there was no way to finish the tournament Sunday. Kyle was available to play against them and they were DQ'd when we started getting close to the time deadline, so he advanced, but then not available to play later and we were given the curtain call because he absolutely had to finish running the brackets he was in charge of in the main room. It was nearly impossible to run this event and I actually considered just giving everyone their money back once it got to DQing Chris G and LI Joe due to purely to stream standby scenarios.

Also, I think Footwork might not have been DQ'd, I'll have to ask him, might have lost to Kyle. I was exhausted and might have accidentally put that there. Chin DQ'd himself because he had to leave, as did Mike Metroid because he was too busy with other stuff. Dsynnie DQ'd himself after having to face Chris G in his second match hehe. Kazi DQ'd himself due to going home and being a family man.

UMK3 was a total wreck, there were so many other players around that just couldn't play and they knew they wouldn't have time. It probably would have been better to run this as an 8 player bracket but everyone wanted to play.

For anyone who doesn't understand what it's now like running a 2D tournament at the same time as MK9, please talk to NoDoubt as he sat through a very boring, arduous tournament. I like running 2D on Sunday's now even though we get lower turnouts, but I do advertise for Sunday at the same time. We couldn't even do MKII.

Otherwise MK9 ran perfectly smooth when we applied our old methods and reassigned our staff. Most of our staff was the same or former staff, just different jobs.
Eh, what can ya do. Props for doing your best.