What's new

Winter Brawl 7 - Official Mortal Kombat 9 Top 8

KingRey

Noob
Great tournament I finally got my salty runback victory on swifttomhanks and made it to winner's finals for my pool. After that I just got outplayed by Noobe and Astronot nonetheless fun tournament.
Noobe knows the Quan match up because he plays me. Congrats to everyone in top 8. Especially Noobe and Gross. Way to rep FL guys!

EGP Wonder_Chef

Official Quan Chi Nerf Demander™
Tyrant is in fucking ridiculousness mode since SCR.

I've never seen anyone beat Maxter so convincingly aside from REO.

Also infinite shoutouts to rev0lver great performance today!

EGP Wonder_Chef

Official Quan Chi Nerf Demander™
Oh and one more thing, 9.95 even after you spoke to Digi in the chat, he went right back to just constantly flooding the stream with trash talk about MK9. It was SUPER obnoxious and it seemed like it was getting on Hector and Paulo's nerves too.

I'm in no position to tell you how to run your channel, but if I may, can I suggest that he be de-modded at least?

I think STORMS (and everyone else) saw how obnoxious he was being.

Krayzie

Co-founder
Founder
Tyrant has this in the bag!

Lets go EJ! I drove to Pauls house to watch you play cause I don't have internet at home! Bring it home!

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
Oh and one more thing, 9.95 even after you spoke to Digi in the chat, he went right back to just constantly flooding the stream with trash talk about MK9. It was SUPER obnoxious and it seemed like it was getting on Hector and Paulo's nerves too.

I'm in no position to tell you how to run your channel, but if I may, can I suggest that he be de-modded at least?

I think STORMS (and everyone else) saw how obnoxious he was being.
Yeah... I was working to get Digi unmodded from the chat. Having him modded at all for anything related to MK makes me want to scream.

Regardless, I planned on having him unmodded from the chat and if he kept up with his bullshit I was going to ban him from the chat. So Digi, thank 9.95 for being nice to you (for some reason).

You flood an MK chat with "this game sucks, blah, blah, blah", okay so STFU and go play your Tekken. Do we go in to Tekken streams and act like a damn fool like you? Show some fucking respect.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Yeah... I was working to get Digi unmodded from the chat. Having him modded at all for anything related to MK makes me want to scream.

Regardless, I planned on having him unmodded from the chat and if he kept up with his bullshit I was going to ban him from the chat. So Digi, thank 9.95 for being nice to you (for some reason).

You flood an MK chat with "this game sucks, blah, blah, blah", okay so STFU and go play your Tekken. Do we go in to Tekken streams and act like a damn fool like you? Show some fucking respect.
I almost want to make a poll

Which was more distracting, Hypocritical and disrespectful?

A. Digimon Constant trolling for attention for 9 hours and on in a stream containing a game he doesnt like.

B. Tom craving attention and whining about how the community kicked him out and thinks he is a shit player for 9 interrupted hours.

My suggestion to both of you. Dont make the tourney you're not attending about you in the streams. Thats rude and sad. Sit back and enjoy like everyone else and again DO NOT MAKE IT ABOUT YOU