What's new

Winter Brawl 7 Joins Road to Evo 2013 as Northeast Qualifier

jamessmk

I am your god
Guys I am proud of those who stood by me for this, it is coming to appoint which the whole FGC needs to unite. This was a great start. I received tons of support while I publicly bitched. But for one of the first times it was not just ME or MK people but FGC. This was not about MK, but all games and players on the East Coast, who can't afford to travel. Now to those who distanced from myself, while not "crazy" and it caused quite a "storm"
with me. But to be honest I hold no grudge, survival is what's important to you and I would be pissed had that pull MK scene down or dropped from EVO. The politics of all this needs to be overlooked and moved forward, we will talk at WB. We all do our best for our scene. Some think its MK and I feel is all games from MLP to MK and SF/Marvel and anything in between. With that thank you, OBS Edfig81 and the rest! My gripe really did not effect or revolve around just the MK community scene. It was to equalize the field for people with hopes for points, who are unable to travel 3000 miles for them. Now east coast has a event where your get EVO points, trips to St marteen ,prizes and trinkets, and of course $$$. Good luck to all gamers as well as SSBM, you have earned this as well as Skull-girls. Congrats to both in becoming EVO games number 8 and and the 9th spots, really great job to all, and do not forget you too like all other game are the FGC again with that, keep rocking

Jamessmk

CptXecution

Brain Dead Bro
Certain individuals taking the credit for this shouldn't pat their backs too hard, while the result was great, the way it was handled was completely out of hand. Telling people to "suck your dick" and insulting them is NOT what got the NE it's qualifier, it was the uproar itself with the facts behind it. They realized their mistake and fixed it.

Now props to BIG E for working so hard to get this, because it wasn't just all the people complaining, Eric had the biggest role in this.