What's new

Winter Brawl 7 Joins Road to Evo 2013 as Northeast Qualifier

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
There's been discussion and concerns expressed concerning the Road to Evolution 2013 not having a Northeast qualifier and it appears the feedback was heard! Now, on February 23-24 not only will it be a Video x Games qualifier but also a qualifier for the Evolution 2013 World Finals! Below is a short trailer recently released by the Evolution staff. Get ready as the Northeast coast is soon to rumble!

images.jpeg

Jimmypotato

Mid Tier
theres also Toryuken 2, just don't be lazy and get a passport, Eastcoast stacked with points now, Chicgo is east coast lol

Dramatica

Forecast calls for missiles
I don't really know what brought this about, but I applaud those who were man enough to step up, put their shit aside, and give the northeast a qualifier. I am impressed.

Cat

This guy looks kind of tuff...
What's the big deal of a tourney being a road to Evo??? Do winners get a free trip to Evo?? Extra pot money?? Evo entrance paid??? What are the benefits? And don't even mention seeding points.

ForeverKing

Patreon.com/MK_ForeverKing
I really wanna go here..... is there anybody going through Ohio or near Ohio that could possibly somehow give me a lift on the way? For sure let me know, I got gas money and everything ready

EdFig81

Original OBS mbr/VSM/G4S
Thanks jamessmk & EMP_TriForce_GM
for speaking on behalf of the east coast even though a certain site might of acted like everyone was crazy. Thanks @CD jr & Maxter for speaking up on Twitter in regards to this and other issues.
Funny thing is I didn't see any of the capcom sites dis-owning their community for complaning about this among other issues. What fair is fair and i thank the guys who are "trouble makers" for airing this concern among others shouldn't be treated like shit. I also don't want to hear this was "in the works" because if it was I am sure someone from EVO would of posted something prior to the "drama".

With that said #drama=results in my eyes at times and this is deff. proof of that so with that said I am truely thankful we have people that fight for our rights regardless of the hate i will get for this POST. GOOD SHIT GUYS and thanks for looking out for our community when others might of been just happy to see MK9 @ evo regardless of the bullshit!!!! AMEN!

I honestly try to avoid drama but this was ALL BS IMO

EdFig81

Original OBS mbr/VSM/G4S
So complain and you get what ever you want...
So next time everyone should stay quiet and not complain for FAIR TREATMENT? Considering how many players are from the East Coast??? This proves that we still have a voice IMO. Call it complaning all you want. What fair is fair i guess and as this topic says "our concerns were heard".