• MK Armageddon

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • MK vs. DC

Votes: 3 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
I hope someone is bringing their memory card with two fully unlocked profiles so you can have double shujinko's with all of his moves. Otherwise, you will have to ban him.

STRYKIE

Are ya' ready for MK11 kids?!
EDIT: on second thought, fuck all of these choices, MK Shaolin Monks Versus mode!

Noob
Well, unless there's a major rush on another game at this point, we have 11 votes for MKD at Winter Brawl. I can provide a PS2, and possibly a copy of MKD, but I definitely need someone to provide a memory card with a fully unlocked roster.

Can someone bring a CRT?

DanCock

Cock Master!!
I have a feeling 3d mk isn't happening lol. I don't have any memory cards that I know of that has one and I'm not home to grab them :(

Sent from my iPad 2 using Tapatalk

Noob
I have a feeling 3d mk isn't happening lol. I don't have any memory cards that I know of that has one and I'm not home to grab them :(

Sent from my iPad 2 using Tapatalk

Do we only need one memcard? I can download a save off the net if I have to... all I need is for someone to bring a CRT.

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
Do we only need one memcard? I can download a save off the net if I have to... all I need is for someone to bring a CRT.
You need TWO profiles with Shujinko completely unlocked for a fair mirror match to be possible.

Fucking...Stupid...

Noob
Ok, it's official... MKD it is!

I will not be playing this, but collectively as players I expect you to choose what ruleset you want to play under. If it's no rules/anything goes, that's fine. If it's your old community rules, that's fine too. If it's the ruleset you used at NEC last year, whatever you want.

Just decide, someone bring a CRT, someone bring an extra ps2 with a copy of MKD(I'll have one with me regardless) and bring memory cards with fully unlocked profiles.

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
Ok, it's official... MKD it is!

I will not be playing this, but collectively as players I expect you to choose what ruleset you want to play under. If it's no rules/anything goes, that's fine. If it's your old community rules, that's fine too. If it's the ruleset you used at NEC last year, whatever you want.

Just decide, someone bring a CRT, someone bring an extra ps2 with a copy of MKD(I'll have one with me regardless) and bring memory cards with fully unlocked profiles.
Someone record this... anyone going, bring your memory card and make sure you know the code to use it lol

Tim Static

Adminerator
Yup then at Summer Jam, do the same with MKA. Run a tourney, make it the last one. Wii or PS2, it doesnt matter. But do it, make it the end all, and move on :)

Just wanted to say thanks to everyone who voted for MKDA as well as the other 3D games. We had a lot of fun all those years.

MKDA truly is a work of art. A masterpiece. I'd rather it die this way. Without anyone knowing how great it is.

MKD was the only game i ever truly dedicated myself to

MKA took me to the limits more than any MK games as far as combos

MKDC is what helped get me to chicago as well as win my first tournament.

Thanks again to those games as well as everyone who voted.

Lastly, don't listen to THTB. Play the games how you remember, not how someone is telling you now. Don't take all those years away from us. They mean a lot.

Have fun at Winter Brawl. Was only going for MKDA.

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
No rules! No rules! No rules!

Don't listen to me though, I am like 400 states away from WB lol