Votes: 13 54.2%
  • MK Armageddon

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • MK vs. DC

Votes: 3 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Noob
In the last few years, we've been following at tradition of supporting a 3D MK Game at the Philadelphia tournaments. The last few years, it has been mainly MKDC, but I'm leaving it up to you guys which one we will play.

I should also be clear... anyone may vote, but the ones I'm taking the most consideration from are the players who will be at Winter Brawl.

This poll will only remain open for 2 DAYS so vote quickly!

Thanks everyone.

Tim Static

Adminerator
i just dont get what anyone owes to these games. I think this is more of an embarrassment than anything else. You dont see SF EX tourney by the Capcom players, so why bother?

Noob
i just dont get what anyone owes to these games. I think this is more of an embarrassment than anything else. You dont see SF EX tourney by the Capcom players, so why bother?
Actually, every year at UFGT they hold a SFEX tournament(might be SFEX2).

Who remembers that shit but you lol
Riddle me this...

What happened when you would do Jutsu?

You couldn't fucking block lol. Well, you could if you tapped up before being hit.

Yes, MKD was the shit And Jutsu was mad deep.

Throw(whiff) do jutsu!! Counter throw(whiff) jutsu, Throw(whiff) jutsu, and well, you get the idea.

You couldn't ever throw someone in that game cuz if they ducked it, you could just do jutsu to make yourself recover faster and avoid the counter throw, then the person who did the counter throw can just do jutsu too to make themselves recover faster.... to avoid your counter throw. And back, and forth, and back, and forth.

Always tried telling you guys Throws were broken in that game. Jutsu is actually a deep mechanic. It just suffered from how broken throws were.

Why the hell does MKD has 7 votes? lol Yes, it was the most memorable, but that doesn't count.

DanCock

Cock Master!!
Riddle me this...

What happened when you would do Jutsu?

You couldn't fucking block lol. Well, you could if you tapped up before being hit.

Yes, MKD was the shit And Jutsu was mad deep.

Throw(whiff) do jutsu!! Counter throw(whiff) jutsu, Throw(whiff) jutsu, and well, you get the idea.

You couldn't ever throw someone in that game cuz if they ducked it, you could just do jutsu to make yourself recover faster and avoid the counter throw, then the person who did the counter throw can just do jutsu too to make themselves recover faster.... to avoid your counter throw. And back, and forth, and back, and forth.

Always tried telling you guys Throws were broken in that game. Jutsu is actually a deep mechanic. It just suffered from how broken throws were.

Why the hell does MKD has 7 votes? lol Yes, it was the most memorable, but that doesn't count.

It'll have 8 when I get home lolololol. Scorpion vs sindel in mkD were always awesome fights.

Sent from my iPad 2 using Tapatalk

It'll have 8 when I get home lolololol. Scorpion vs sindel in mkD were always awesome fights.

I hope we play together. We haven't since NEC11.

I wanna go to WB, im just not sure if i can afford it. I have a brand new computer that i got last week which costed me 400 dollars, but i want to be able to use it for such things like i did at NEC11 or when i tried to bring it to andrews house. Really what im trying to get, is a ride there tomorrow :( :( :(

DanCock

Cock Master!!
I hope we play together. We haven't since NEC11.

I wanna go to WB, im just not sure if i can afford it. I have a brand new computer that i got last week which costed me 400 dollars, but i want to be able to use it for such things like i did at NEC11 or when i tried to bring it to andrews house. Really what im trying to get, is a ride there tomorrow :( :( :(
damn :/ I hope you get a ride. If I had known you needed a ride sooner I could have planned for it. :(