What's new

Will You Main The Ice Cold That is Killer Frost

Rogue_Scrambles

Fear Burns Bright
There were a bunch of videos yesterday, couple people posted ares and killer frost supers, some gameplay but now its all gone so you might have to keep your eye out or just wait :p
Well Darn, but no biggie I'm still mad at her for taking the good ol' Cap's spot :(
but anyway I'll probably still try her out since I'm addicted to ice powered villains.

Who is killer frost? Is she an antagonist to WW?
She is a Firstorm villain, which is strange since the matchhead isn't even in this game

Frenchy BSM

Evil lies in the cold
Well Darn, but no biggie I'm still mad at her for taking the good ol' Cap's spot :(
but anyway I'll probably still try her out since I'm addicted to ice powered villains.

She is a Firstorm villain, which is strange since the matchhead isn't even in this game
Lol same but mk9 sub zero not so much but any other yee :) I can't wait to play her even her intro and outro is dope, she comes flying in with like a blizzard surrounding her and outros like quan chi's but better !

I'll give her a shot, but I plan to experiment with just about the entire cast. I do really like ice characters, though.

Neclord

Noob
Hmm you better remove the video, because spoilers will be removed by the mods.
And the general discussion thread is better for gameplay talk about her I think.

Frenchy BSM

Evil lies in the cold
Damn i wanna tell u guys some stuff i found while playing her but i cant post it on here sorry guys lol, just know shes top tier :), ill just say she gets a free 40% combo off an ex command throw :)
You just put a smile on my face :) my girl killer frost! And ye you should take that vid down *edit woops read your message wrong but ye you got me geeked!

Frenchy BSM

Evil lies in the cold
Ye I guess she'll be a in your face character, I was hoping for some kind of defence for the zoners or something like a ice shield iunno

zydrate101

XBL: zydrate101
Damn i wanna tell u guys some stuff i found while playing her but i cant post it on here sorry guys lol, just know shes top tier :), ill just say she gets a free 40% combo off an ex command throw :)
do you have any idea who is on low tier? or the lowest lol?

RYX

BIG PUSHER
Well, I'm not the biggest fan of zoning characters, so it's alright with me. Though considering how much I suck at the Injustice movement, maybe I should look for a Zoner. And thanks, I like yours too. I was hoping KF would have an alt with icicle hair like that.

RYX, what are you doing here? This is a Killer Frost thread, not a Deathstroke one, silly.
I'm obligated to at least give every character a shot. Perhaps I will find a quality of them I like. Plus Killer Frost is entirely within the potential to have decent if at worst mediocre zoning, and hopefully I will be able to bring out the best of it.

I would suggest you find a zoner; it will compensate for bad match-ups with your character if you focus on rush-down types.

Law Hero

There is a head on a pole behind you
Ah, okay. Just making sure you didn't get lost or anything.

I'm not the "try every character once" kind of person. I usually pick a character and loyally stick it out with them, through thick and thin; however, I am looking at Hawkgirl and Sinestro as possible side characters. Maybe Sinestro will have that zoning tech to help out my bad match-ups.

Frenchy BSM

Evil lies in the cold
Well, I'm not the biggest fan of zoning characters, so it's alright with me. Though considering how much I suck at the Injustice movement, maybe I should look for a Zoner. And thanks, I like yours too. I was hoping KF would have an alt with icicle hair like that.

RYX, what are you doing here? This is a Killer Frost thread, not a Deathstroke one, silly.
Lol I know the movement in the demo is really really slow seems like your only option is jumping and I don't like jump whoring :/ but ye ik the alt costume should of been my pic but instead they make her look like a punk -_-
*edit* I used to be like that pick every char see wha their about but this time I'm sticking to my 3 KF aquaman for the counter zoning and black adam for I don't know o.o

Law Hero

There is a head on a pole behind you
Lol I know the movement in the demo is really really slow seems like your only option is jumping and I don't like jump whoring :/ but ye ik the alt costume should of been my pic but instead they make her look like a punk -_-
*edit* I used to be like that pick every char see wha their about but this time I'm sticking to my 3 KF aquaman for the counter zoning and black adam for I don't know o.o
Yeah, I'm really not digging her Stormhawk alternate. Hoping she has a third costume. I think her prison outfit would be pretty cool.

Also, Black Adam looks pretty neat too. I think anyone with a full screen Footdive is destined to be good.