What's new

Will You Main The Ice Cold That is Killer Frost

I'm obligated to at least give every character a shot. Perhaps I will find a quality of them I like. Plus Killer Frost is entirely within the potential to have decent if at worst mediocre zoning, and hopefully I will be able to bring out the best of it.

I would suggest you find a zoner; it will compensate for bad match-ups with your character if you focus on rush-down types.
I'll probably have some that I gravitate towards(looking at Rae, Hawk, KF, and Bats right now), but in games where I actually take the time to get to know the characters, I do tend to hit "random" more often than not.

Frenchy BSM

Evil lies in the cold
Yeah, I'm really not digging her Stormhawk alternate. Hoping she has a third costume. I think her prison outfit would be pretty cool.

Also, Black Adam looks pretty neat too. I think anyone with a full screen Footdive is destined to be good.
Ahaha ye a FULLL SCREEN dive kick can't wait to see the combos people come up with O.O

xKhaoTik

The Ignore Button Is Free
FCP/EMP SCAR you need to fall back off my character. you main a bitch with AIDS for days and has no class, so you better not bring that trashiness over here to this beautiful, classy, yet insane woman.

she's mine :( :mad:

FCP/EMP SCAR you need to fall back off my character. you main a bitch with AIDS for days and has no class, so you better not bring that trashiness over here to this beautiful, classy, yet insane woman.

she's mine :( :mad:
too bad so sad ive already got too her first n im lovin her :) been thinking of new strategies n setups all day, cant wait to get my hands on her again tommorow :p stay free!

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
..did they mention why?
Yes. Yes we did. You give pirates a hit to watch their vid you are giving them attention. They are the first to post. They feel special. Really they are thieving assholes infringing on copyrights and we are reporting all of them...including your dude's account on youtube to NRS. By giving them hits you encourage others to pirate and get the same attention. We do not give attention to leaks because we do not encourage folks to pirate by rewarding them with attention.

The game is 6 days away. Show some sense and remember this...NRS showed us the FGC and TYM in particular a lot of respect by listening to our feedback with this game. They accepted our vids, they responded to our tweets, they implemented our feedback and they even put Crimson Shadow on their PAX interview just to talk to TYM directly and answer questions he had written down from us. That is a helluva lot of respect. Show them we deserve this respect by not pirating and by not supporting pirates. They deserve better. I for one want to keep our relationship with NRS this friendly and I dont want celebrating pirates to give us a black eye and possibly make them stop listening to us as closely as they have been over it.

THATS WHY.

THATS WHY.
My posts were made a few days ago, when all I saw when I came to the forum was a notice at the top about spoiler information. I've since seen a few of your posts regarding your crusade against piracy, so I'm aware of what your stance is now.

If you're able to put up notices like that, it may not be a horrible idea to have a notice about leaked information for anyone new who comes to the board.

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
My posts were made a few days ago, when all I saw when I came to the forum was a notice at the top about spoiler information. I've since seen a few of your posts regarding your crusade against piracy, so I'm aware of what your stance is now.

If you're able to put up notices like that, it may not be a horrible idea to have a notice about leaked information for anyone new who comes to the board.
You mean like the giant banner on the front page of the forums we've had up for a week?

The one that says

the giant banner said:
***As we approach the final stretch for Injustice: GAU, we ask that NO spoilers be posted in the forums, please save it for April 16th - Thank you***
Sorry if I come off as cranky, but I'm on small amounts of sleep, I've deleted and editted more than I can remember and its getting old dealing with leaks. Especially since we DID put up a message about it a week ago. Believe me when I say that in 6 days I will be relieved to let everyone go nuts. For now though I wake up, police till work, work for 9 hours, police till I sleep and thats on top of having my animation stuff open in other windows to work on things between board sweeps.

If it was posted a few days ago then just know its a big damned board and in the past two days I have been systematically sweeping EVERY POST made since Friday. Every. Single. One...and I am responding in kind to everything important. You're question was important enough to me to deserve an answer. I'd rather let you know I heard you than blow you off. Sorry if it came off snippy. Just doing my job.

Eddyward

Noob
I'm think he meant "Nahh" to maining her.

As for me, I'm not sure yet, but I'm definitely going to try her once I get the game!

Frenchy BSM

Evil lies in the cold
Yes. Yes we did. You give pirates a hit to watch their vid you are giving them attention. They are the first to post. They feel special. Really they are thieving assholes infringing on copyrights and we are reporting all of them...including your dude's account on youtube to NRS. By giving them hits you encourage others to pirate and get the same attention. We do not give attention to leaks because we do not encourage folks to pirate by rewarding them with attention.

The game is 6 days away. Show some sense and remember this...NRS showed us the FGC and TYM in particular a lot of respect by listening to our feedback with this game. They accepted our vids, they responded to our tweets, they implemented our feedback and they even put Crimson Shadow on their PAX interview just to talk to TYM directly and answer questions he had written down from us. That is a helluva lot of respect. Show them we deserve this respect by not pirating and by not supporting pirates. They deserve better. I for one want to keep our relationship with NRS this friendly and I dont want celebrating pirates to give us a black eye and possibly make them stop listening to us as closely as they have been over it.

THATS WHY.
I totally understand and I don't support the leaks but it gave me more info about this character, everybody knows she coming out all the renders and everything. Also everyone gets a head start on there threads you know and I doubt Killer Frost will be revealed but I totally understand they give so much to the community but hey I'm dropping 150 on injustice :)

NB Semi Evil Ryu

Former Sub-Zero of the Midwest (2011 - 2015)
After I watched leaked gameplay footage of her last week, I swore that I would check out Killer Frost the second that I got tired/needed a break from Batman.