What's new

Will You Main The Ice Cold That is Killer Frost

Frenchy BSM

Evil lies in the cold
Ye Every single video gone :( sucks, btw if you guys are going to be maining Killer and want to expand this thread with tools BnB combos and stuff just tell me and ill make sure your names all over it, I'll be adding that in the thread, I'm just on my phone s.

Tiers exist, and they're a big thing in MK, not so much in other games where low tiers like Hakan win majors.
Yeah even a "shit" tier can make it big in the hands of the right player, tiers just exist to tell you who has advantage over who and who will be fighting an uphill battle. Some people play shit tiers like Dan on purpose as a weird self imposed challenge.

RYX

BIG PUSHER
Yeah even a "shit" tier can make it big in the hands of the right player, tiers just exist to tell you who has advantage over who and who will be fighting an uphill battle. Some people play shit tiers like Dan on purpose as a weird self imposed challenge.
The tier gap really isn't that apparent in non-MK games, lol

Frenchy BSM

Evil lies in the cold
Still I see people make Shevea look awesome and she's pretty low from what I understand.
I can get what your saying but at the end of the day if two top players with experience, I doubt the sheeva or jade , sindel player will win against a good cyrax,sektor,reptile thats how it is but sf, tekken games like those that tier gap is very small.

Frenchy BSM

Evil lies in the cold
But Sheeva doesn't win majors. Where as in other games the really low characters still win those. The reason she doesn't win majors may be due to lack of any extremely good players picking her up as a main though.
That's what I like to hear! If you want to help this thread grow once the game is released, if you really like KF just ask :)

RYX

BIG PUSHER
But Sheeva doesn't win majors. Where as in other games the really low characters still win those. The reason she doesn't win majors may be due to lack of any extremely good players picking her up as a main though.
or that she has match-ups that are pretty much unwinnable, or the fact that she's pretty simply, fundamentally terrible.

Lack of extremely good players? What about Jeremiah?

PoweredbyProtein

Eternal student
or that she has match-ups that are pretty much unwinnable, or the fact that she's pretty simply, fundamentally terrible.

Lack of extremely good players? What about Jeremiah?
Has Jeremiah won any majors over one of the top 5 characters? Not trying to be rude, simply asking.
So the balance in MK is simply bad to the extent that player skill can't make up for it? That's a shame.
EDIT: Actually, now that I think about it, the 1st place restriction is kind of unfair. Has he gone at least 3rd place at a major, with Sheeva?

It depends on if I like the feel of her better than HQ and Catwoman. She looks pretty fun to play, though. She won't be my main-main if I like HQ or Catwoman better, But if I like HQ and Catwoman both more than KF then KF will be my third main. And if I like KF more than Catwoman and HQ then KF will be my main-main.

Rogue_Scrambles

Fear Burns Bright
I've been away for a bit can anyone direct me to a Killer Frost video?

MOD EDIT: Dont direct him to shit. Pirates dont deserve attention so why spread links to their crap to anyone? Thats only encouraging more folks to pirate and post for attention. We are better than that.