What's new

Will We Play The Game?

CrazyFingers

The Power of Lame Compels You
Swamp Thing would be so sick!

Swamp Thing would be so sick! He doesn't have to be high tier. I just want him to be viable. I agree, I want him to have some sort of neutral game. NRS is very creative and I think they would do him justice.
You bet your ass that I would day 1 till the day of this game's death that I am playing Swamp Thing. I could wimp out and go back to Superman, the character I played for the little bit of time I played injustice before Soul Calibur V took over my fighting game time, but no. Game will come out, I will buy it and I will IMMEDIATELY dive head first into the lab. Find out what's good, what's bad, the dirt, the weaknesses, everything! And hopefully I will have a substantial community behind me for this endeavor. TO THE SWAMPS!

Dayvon

Noob
You bet your ass that I would day 1 till the day of this game's death that I am playing Swamp Thing. I could wimp out and go back to Superman, the character I played for the little bit of time I played injustice before Soul Calibur V took over my fighting game time, but no. Game will come out, I will buy it and I will IMMEDIATELY dive head first into the lab. Find out what's good, what's bad, the dirt, the weaknesses, everything! And hopefully I will have a substantial community behind me for this endeavor. TO THE SWAMPS!
Bro you're getting me too hype! I feel like there's a great chance he will be in the game. What character did you play in SC5? Yoshimistu was my favorite since Tekken released in the 90s

CrazyFingers

The Power of Lame Compels You
Bro you're getting me too hype! I feel like there's a great chance he will be in the game. What character did you play in SC5? Yoshimistu was my favorite since Tekken released in the 90s
Xiba, Nightmare, Mitsurugi, Algol. Played Nightmare and Xiba the most with Mitsu in third and Algol in fourth. I know a lot of people didn't like 5 but I loved it, had tons of fun. May have not been a good "Calibur Game" but it was a damn good fighting game. But let's not get too off topic.