What's new

will people give Stage Hazards a chance??

Will YOU give Stage Hazards a Good chance??

• Total voters

IrishMantis

Most humble shit talker ever!!!
If it's true that you can only pushblock when stage hazards are off then I think people are gonna choose pushblock over hazards.
Yeah man thats what i picked up as well why not have it in the main game too the more options the better, but in the other hand Push block can be horribly shit

appreciate all the Comments/votes, and im glad people are throwing in reasons why they dont, ya cant have a healthy debate if its one sided, you's make soem good points but what is in main build theres a way to like for example to destroy the Bat mobile so it cant fire rockets anymore? how would yous feel about that?

Justice

Kombatant
If it's true that you can only pushblock when stage hazards are off then I think people are gonna choose pushblock over hazards.
Makes sense. I mean, how "cheap" would it be to allow the possibility to push block into an environmental hazard.

IrishMantis

Most humble shit talker ever!!!
Makes sense. I mean, how "cheap" would it be to allow the possibility to push block into an environmental hazard.
Good point man, but i thinks he means once if Tourny players have a choice,,then will choose Pushblock over Stage Hazards which i think he might be right

Justice

Kombatant
Good point man, but i thinks he means once if Tourny players have a choice,,then will choose Pushblock over Stage Hazards which i think he might be right
Oh I know. Could you imagine the salt if we're at the Grand Finals of EVO and REO loses to PL because his rushdown gets push blocked into a wall that sets him up for a huge-assed kombo? :p

trufenix

bye felicia
fuck salt, that would be hype as hell. People love retarded xfactor happy birthdays in Marvel and random ass ultras in SF4. If you're not aware of the tools at your opponents disposal, you deserve to lose.

As long as the stage stuff isn't random (which it isn't) or totally character biased (yet to be seen, but doubtful) there is literally no reason to ban them.

xWildx

What a day. What a lovely day.
Yep. DoA has them. 3D Mortal Kombat has them. Need I say more?

These are the prime reasons why I cannot stand "interactive environments" in a fighting game. This was my main reason for not even looking at this game. Generally, games with gimmicks like this aren't taken seriously or crapped on by the community. From the looks of things though, it looks like Injustice will be in a position to change that.
It's generally considered that DOA has probably the best stage interaction of any 3D fighter. The hate comes from the stun and hold system, not the well-implemented stage design.

Critical-Limit

Dojo Trainee
As long as the stage isn't randomly attacking you like some stages in Smash. I see no problem keeping them in.

If there are dangling wires from the ceiling that extend combos, how is that any different than a corner game? you have to be extra careful to get launched near the wires, just as you would need to be extra careful to get launched in a corner.

Both scenarios you generally eat more damage.

It's just puts a harder emphasis on positional awareness.