What's new

Why time controlling Kronika will never make sense and is a bad idea

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Logic still applies to NRS games, internal logic. They have to follow their own rules, to follow the logic previously established in the universe.
Yeah I think overall they stay consistent with their logic, or at least do their best to explain it unlike their competition no doubt. Like example, if they completely ignored the old timeline that would have too many questions but they clearly confirmed that it's the original and in some ways still exists now with the different possibilities. MK has introduced the Flashpoint element to MKU which I find really cool.

E

Eldriken

What does any of this have to do with MK11? This isn't anything that belongs here.

mattteo

Noob
Chill dude im jokin, but please stop complaining until you have played the game by your self

Imagine I've been told to stop complaining because I had not played the game for myself and it could actually have a logic story ;)))))

Well.....it's out....and it's the stupidest time travel exerience that has ever existed in the history of Mortal Kombat ;))))))))))))))

And it's glorious!!!

LaidbackOne

Scrubby nice guy
Imagine I've been told to stop complaining because I had not played the game for myself and it could actually have a logic story ;)))))

Well.....it's out....and it's the stupidest time travel exerience that has ever existed in the history of Mortal Kombat ;))))))))))))))

And it's glorious!!!
And nobody except you cares