What's new

Video/Tutorial - Nimble Why Nimble is Reptile's Best Variation

Wam-Zlay

Reptile / Noob
I feel like they are both just as good. And pretty much every mu they are equally as good on paper. But i have noticed that if the opponent does not have the mu 100% down, then nimble really shines.
yea hitting nimble setups against people who know the MU is really hard. imo nox is still the best variation. Probably they´re all even though and it´s just a personal preference which variation fits your playstyle.

I use lots of ex specials and breakers in noxious (To keep the game going longer, so my gas does more dmg over time). Also i can activate gas after every combo for free and it doesn´t hurt when someone cancels my meterless gas.

When i play deceptive or nimble i have to play a lot different than i´m used to. Even thou it´s just one special that changes.

You have to use more meter for your dd3 specials, because they aren´t as useful without meter (in nox your ex dd3 sucks, so i always use the normale dd3).

Sometimes it´s good to activate basilisk without ex, because it takes longer. I do it when i know my enemy stays on the ground for a longer time :D. This is just a guessing thing though and activating basilisk can lead to high dmg or you get full combo punished :/.

I love all variations, but noxious fits me best :)

Harlequin969

Always press buttons
yea hitting nimble setups against people who know the MU is really hard. imo nox is still the best variation. Probably they´re all even though and it´s just a personal preference which variation fits your playstyle.
This. I honestly feel that there is no 'best' Reptile variation and each player just picks the variation that fits their style and can excel with it. (Nimble/Corner and Big Damage, Decept/Mixup and Invis Pressure, Nox/Tick pressure and more meter)