What's new

General/Other - Mournful Why Mournful is Potentially Kitty's Best Variant.

She gets about 44 in the corner off b14. B14 ex glavie jump over 1 f43 3 glavie b14 lift jump forward 4 float njp d2 d1 pole slam. The timing on some of it is tricky but it's very do able. If the ender is too hard you can always just go into f33 or 111 throat slice after the njp I think that's like 42 not sure.

Last edited:

MsMiharo

Kuff Bano
She gets about 44 in the corner off b14. B14 ex glavie jump over 1 f43 3 glavie b14 lift jump forward 4 float njp d2 d1 pole slam. The timing on some of it is tricky but it's very do able. If the ender is too hard you can always just go into 111 throat slice after the njp I think that's like 42 not sure.
Jik float njp f33 throat slice works as an ender as well

vcuzzo23

Looking for the MAWWPP Bucket!
Thinking about digging into this variant. I love throwing fans but those glaives are pretty fast

They nerfed Mournful damage too?
Yea. I think only by 1% though. Mid screen bnb does 38 now instead of 39 I haven't checked my corner damage yet but it seems nearly the same. The lift scaling happens pretty late in my combos so it doesn't effect me as much.

So what's the 50/50 in mournful mentioned in the OP?

After the mileena disaster in the last patch I've picked mournful up knowing nothing about it. Really fun though.

i'm trying to incorporate her 50/50 in my game and i have a few questions:

1. how safe is her jip xx ex glaive on block?

2. is the 50/50 hard to react to and block?

the overhead ex glave comes out fairly slow at 25 frames and the low comes out in 15 frames. factoring landing time if you decide to go for a low, how hard is it for the opponent to react to overall?