What's new

General/Other - Kenshi Why Kenshi's reflect is the coolest move in the game (EU MK Cup Highlight!)

MrProfDrPepper

NRS, Guilty Gear, and KI, the holy trinity
yooo... dude, i play this guy, i didn't even knew you could reflect bullets.... fucking hell...... :O
Lol what? Your a kenshi main and you didn't know about one of his best counter zoning tools? Well I suppose now is better to learn that than when you get your ass kicked in tournament because you don't use it

Diego de Souza Costa

***The Soul Consuming Darkness***
Lol what? Your a kenshi main and you didn't know about one of his best counter zoning tools? Well I suppose now is better to learn that than when you get your ass kicked in tournament because you don't use it
i was talking about the "bullet reflect"(is a fucking string) not about the actual move (Blade Reflect)..... c'mon now.... lol

The Farmer

Gunslinger since pre ptch -Shout out 2 Youphs 2015
If Kenshi reflects Gunslinger Coin shot, it reflects it back at the angle it came 45 degrees back out of the screen

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
Uh it wasn't an ESL match, it was at the Birmingham MK Cup qualifier was it not?

PND_Ketchup

"More deadly than the dawn"
Hey @STORMS

Thanks ever so much for the promote! But this was a Mortal Kombat Cup event, this is separate to ESL.

I've edited the first post, but could you please change the title to replace ESL with MK Cup? :)

EDIT: Nevermind, I changed it!

Pound IC

Noob
Do the English not know the definition of "literally"? I hear that word misused about 20 times every time I watch any sort of UK MKX stream.

Gamer68

Fujin!
And some people were already saying that Kenshi looked like Keanu Reeves... Now people have more of a reason to call him "Neo". LOL!