What's new

General/Other - Kenshi Why Kenshi's reflect is the coolest move in the game (EU MK Cup Highlight!)

PND_Ketchup

"More deadly than the dawn"
Don't believe it? See it for your own eyes. In a European Mortal Kombat X MK Cup qualifier match, Choke Falkunn performs something that you may have to watch several times to see. He uses Kenshi of course, and in this match he takes on Erron Black, the pistoleer. What's faster than a speeding bullet? Choke Falkunn's reactions...

edited/promoted by STORMS

Attachments

Last edited:

Madog32

PSN: ImaGiveItToUBaby
I've been doing this with Kitanas bounce back for a while, as well. Pretty fun!

Don't forget you get brutalities off it too. ;) like reflecting reptile's acid spit, Kitana's glaive or Kung Jin arrows. Hell if you reflect Sub's ice ball you can run up for an uppercut and get the frozen dinner one.
I've tried this on multiple SZ's (as Kitana), and never got a brutality with the uppercut. Is there another requirement? I can get the Kung Jin and Mournful brutalities, but not the SZ

I've been doing this with Kitanas bounce back for a while, as well. Pretty fun!

I've tried this on multiple SZ's (as Kitana), and never got a brutality with the uppercut. Is there another requirement? I can get the Kung Jin and Mournful brutalities, but not the SZ
I believe it's because the final hit has to be a reflected projectile to get the brutality. SZ freeze ball doesn't kill as the final hit. With that said, I think any character that has a brutality that ends with a projectile that can be reflected will work. Will need to do some testing.