What's new

Question Why Is Zatanna Bottom 2?

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
I haven't played many Zatannas but from my experience with them she feels weak, but maybe she just needs a lot of work. She's definitely a deep character so I don't think we have any idea right now. I wouldn't say they're downplaying as much as they haven't discovered everything yet. So yeah. We'll see.

Flagg

Noob
Dude, I suck at this game.
Raven and Zatanna

I acknowledge Raven is a top 10, if not right outside top 10 character.

And I have Zatanna as Bottom 5.

I don't get why people get so offended.
And I'm rooting for Deg if he goes out to any tournaments.
Because it's like hearing m2dave say zod is mediocre and ds is bad while cdjr thinks wowo an flash need MORE buffs.

If Reo started saying Aquaman was shit an joker was top tier, don't you think people would question that regardless of his enormous playing ability?

People were saying Bane was one of the worst like a month ago. It seems like Zatanna just needs more people playing her, and she needs to be fleshed out more.

Flagg

Noob
People were saying Bane was one of the worst like a month ago. It seems like Zatanna just needs more people playing her, and she needs to be fleshed out more.
She's not easy to pick up and use and she has a lot of depth, imo.

I think she will turn out to be the Skarlet of Injustice. Ignored for ages before realisation of how good she is sets in.

miloPKL

soundcloud.com/pukelization
So how many 'bad' characters are actually just under used and under explored? More and more it seems like bad characters just have shit players.

Ashenar

Just a slightly above average player.....
You guys remembered when I told you guys the following?

1. nightmaresf would be pl at evo round 1 match 1
2. curbo in mk will dominate
3. sonicfox will kill people in mk
4. zod would be top 5
so on so on

Here's a new one

Play Deg's zatannna You will get murdered

Best satisfaction I've had so far was telling the GL forums that Zatanna might be a bad match up after playing deg. Then it felt even better to be correct after he played a few GL players and they saw footage.

I've always been flabbergasted by some members inability to detect a good character from a bad one. Personally I just look at tools and I know if a character sucks or not.

This reminds me of people saying Seth was bad because he had low health despite having all the tools in the world and insane mobility. Or people saying that Sadira in KI3 will be average or not that good because she has a weak ground game and some characters can AA her for 2%. It's like people are stupid or something.

I have a hard time believing Zatanna sucks and could be bottom 3. It's more likely that the players using her are bad and haven't explored her enough.

Nutrient

Lex Flex
This whole thread is FailFish

Zatanna ain't the worst because, TYM appears to believe she is 100% garbage and we all know that
majority of gripes are purportedly said by the worst players in the community

TYM is opposite day in major cases

imo, Ehh idk, shes probably...good? ah who cares, play MMH
TLDR Pack it up or play Aquaman :joker:

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Best satisfaction I've had so far was telling the GL forums that Zatanna might be a bad match up after playing deg. Then it felt even better to be correct after he played a few GL players and they saw footage.
Yep

Sorry if I sound asshole-ish but if u haven't played deG no one can comment on if zatanna sucks

I said she was ass until he opened my eyes

Ashenar

Just a slightly above average player.....
Yep

Sorry if I sound asshole-ish but if u haven't played deG no one can comment on if zatanna sucks

I said she was ass until he opened my eyes

His harley is also something else I feel like he's helped me out more then anyone else has in this community just by playing him a handful of times. Hopefully Deg will be able to travel some day so he can display his characters on a stream in front of a crowd both live and over the internet.

juicepouch

blink-182 enthusiast
So are there videos of Deg's Zatanna on TYM? I'd love to see a good Zee, I've never had the good fortune to run into one

Wemfs

The only morality in a cruel world is chance.
Yes is there any footage of Deg's Zatanna in action? I'd love to see

IrishMantis

Most humble shit talker ever!!!
Whats great about this game, is finding a bottom Tier, i promise every char you say for bottom Tier, alot of people will debate you, unlike top 5 where alot of people will agree with atleast 3 you put in

I cant pick a bottom Tier, This game has balance

Im no Zatanna pro, but i think people play Zatanna wrong, you should be using her Teleport for mobility, zone the hell out of them, teleport punish them, go for your Vortex, they guess Vortex right, teleport away rinse and repeat

SZSR

Noob
You guys remembered when I told you guys the following?

1. nightmaresf would be pl at evo round 1 match 1
2. curbo in mk will dominate
3. sonicfox will kill people in mk
4. zod would be top 5
so on so on

Here's a new one

Play Deg's zatannna You will get murdered
Stuff like this has me convinced Pig is psychic.

Glass Sword

Nobody
Because somebody has to go in bottom five! All this up playing man it is like every character is good!
Except Joker they are still bitching.

Ok I won't pretend like I know anything about the character. Tell me why shes basically the worst character in the game.

These are the things I think I know she has. Correct me where I'm wrong.

-Great zoning
-Projectile trajectory can be changed on the fly
-Slow forceball style yoga fire
-Teleport
-Vortex
-Control reversal (oh my god)
-Super meter building
-Heavy chip
-Unblockable mb zoning

I'm gonna come out and say although I really am unfamiliar with the character, that I'm of the opinion Zatanna community is a bunch of downplaying frauds. But I made this thread so you can educate me.

Is Zatanna worse than-

Lex
Joker
Shazam
Scorpion
Raven
Hawkgirl
Deathstroke
Harley
Doomsday

MAYBE... Zatanna players are just crybabies. Or maybe she really does suck.
i Personally think she's incredible intriguing... the best zantana's i've seen online i was incredibly impress with how fast and successful her offense was... shes under rated, and ARGUABLY tied for 2nd on the DLC list... beter than raven IMO... better trait, less obvious... when i say better trait i mean how the trait serves that characters attributes. so yea IMO high mid.