What's new

Question - Alien Why is Konjurer considered Alien's worst variation?

Tarkatan or Acidic?

• Tarkatan

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Acidic

Votes: 17 85.0%

• Total voters

GAV

Resolution through knowledge and resolve.
Playing a good Alien is like playing a good D'Vorah, only the Alien player needs to think less - and its still harder on the opposition.

God Confirm

We're all from Earthrealm. If not, cool pic brah.
Btw, if you have the meter for an EX krawl, you can end combos in 214 xx rekka, finish with rekka 2, and be +15. F134 xx rekka does 6% if you finish the string, so you can guarantee that to win rounds/games, you can mix people up with F134 or F13 xx flip, you can mix people up with B11 xx flip, B113 xx flip, or B113. You can do 214, or 214 xx flip. All of these mix ups are guaranteed after rekka 2 on hit.

Of course if they respect the jailing strings, you can throw, you can act like you're gonna throw and F4/B3 if they have no meter. The mind games are real, my friends.

Another quick Alien tip. If people are fuzzy guarding F13 xx flip and F134, just do F13 snag once or twice. It's 13 frames, so it destroys fuzzy attempts. It's 7% and -17 but that's pretty much the nature of Alien's oki. Super unsafe but he has a lot of little mind games, that can destroy people with one knockdown.
ok but its still an unsafe 50/50, and he sacrifices all the benefits of acidic for this, maybe Tark is on par with Konjurer, tho maybe not. Konjurer is dope

Olcadan13

mkx apologist
Acidic>>>Konjurer>Tarkatan.

People just think that Tarkatan is good because they want another Tanya. Tarkatan is good, not denying that, but Konjurer has much more dirt, and doesn't have to worry about people fuzzying him, or using OS

Because there hasn't been enough high level Konjurer play besides Scar that will convince people otherwise. Sonicfox and Dragon have used Acidic and Tarkatan respectively to a very high degree, showing how powerful they are. Scar's showcase of Konjurer, while quite impressive, doesn't do enough to convince me (and likely others) that it's not a better idea to just go Tarkatan or Acidic.

As to the Tarkatan v Acidic question, there are about 0 above average Alien players in Xbox ranked so I just picked Acidic because that's the variation I hear people about the most.
Play my alien acidic while he is not my main I think I figured out his easy play style to do well fr33kyz33ky608