What's new

Why is everybody hating on Hawkgirl?

badb

Noob
Hawkgirl is a traitor
I just watched justice league, she betrayed everyone whenever she can. How is she on the hero side? In Dante's inferno, betrayal is the seventh circle or deepest pit of hell. She betrayed humans, her own people, justice league, and hawk man.

You know, as crazy as this sounds. I have been actually thinking about dropping my main of CW for her. I love to play the character nobody plays. It makes me feel different. I was messaging Krayzie one day when I was going through a character crisis and he told me do what makes me feel good. He made a lot of sense with that statement. Who knows what I might do. I might make the complete transition to Hawkgirl or keep CW. But I am really feeling the Hawk right now.
There was an interesting episode of Kryptonite Council some weeks ago which was really illuminating. REO, Pig, and 16 Bit were all just gushing over their new mains. REO was fan-boying over MMH, Pig over Zod, and 16 Bit over CW. It was kind of a coincidence that all three of them had just found their new mains and were in love with them. They were talking about how much more fun the game was now that they had the 'right' character for them, how they felt like they could do everything they wanted to do with that character, were motivated to push that character to the limits, etc., in away they hadn't felt before. You could hear the love in their voices, lol. Anyways, it definitely made me realise even more deeply the importance of finding that 'right' character for you.