What's new

General/Other - Ravenous Why I feel Ravenous is Mileena's best variation.

Which variation do you feel is best with Mileena (excluding recent tournament results)?

• Total voters

TheGabStandard

The anticipation is killing me
I can only assume @1man3letters means when he says if low pounce was a true overhead is that it connects on every string if the opponent is blocking low. I'm not certain as not delved deeply into Ravenous but I believe strings like F12 if blocked crouching low pounce still whiffs. Maybe other strings are the same

@YOMI RM SaltFace

EMPRESS_SunFire

Regina George of discord
I can only assume @1man3letters means when he says if low pounce was a true overhead is that it connects on every string if the opponent is blocking low. I'm not certain as not delved deeply into Ravenous but I believe strings like F12 if blocked crouching low pounce still whiffs. Maybe other strings are the same

@YOMI RM SaltFace
Yeah, he definitely meant that. It is a true throw though but her only tick throws are from 2, F4, 1, F343, F344, D3, D1, B12. Which means that she gets a mix-up off S2 only, other than naked low pounce/F4. Which IMO is good, if she was able to tick throw off anything it wouldn't make sense at all, + some strings' block stunn is high because it's needed, otherwise her strings woulf have a low of gaps on block (I think this is how it works) and in order for a string/normal to be tick throwable it has to have low blockstun.